03-11-2011, 05:22 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here is my small buttons_default.cfg menu I created. Smile

Contains a lot of infections. Good stuff.

Credits:

~ CraigChrist - Dvar Explanations
~ Blackstorm - Making the patch
~ Dudeeitsbrian - Some Dvars
~ Alfa - Helping

Instructions:

~ L2 To Toggle Menus
~ Up to scroll up
~ Down to scroll down
~ X To Select An Option

Side Note: This was made 3/8/11 from 6:41 PM - 9:50 PM Mountain Time

We owned 1.12 as soon as it was released.

I can't call this a non-host patch since most mods are only available host-only.

I'm only releasing the PS3 version but you can take a look at the You must login or register to view this content. if you'd like.

This patch is BLUS30377 and BLES00683 Compatible.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If the feature has (NW) next to it, that means that current mod isn't working on 1.12.

Features (Over 70 Infections and features!):

Automatic On Spawn:

Auto-Aim Assist
Forced-Host
Modded MOTD
Modded Clan-Tag
Force UAV
Inf.Explosives
Full Kick Menu
Full Map Menu
Gametype Menu (GTNW,Arena,One-Flag CTF,VIP)
Mod Menu
Crazy Infections

----- Main Menu -----

- Super Jump Toggle
- Super Speed Toggle
- Gravity Toggle
- Time Scale Toggle
- Enable Ranked Match
- Big XP (NW)
- Pro-Mod
- Thermal Vision
- Change To FFA
- Fast Restart
- Slow Restart
- End Game
- Long Game
- Anti-Join
- Explosive Bullets (NW)
- All Weapons (NW)
- No Physical Friction

----- Map Menu -----

- Afghan
- Derail
- Estate
- Favela
- Highrise
- Invasion
- Karachi
- Quarry
- Rundown
- Rust
- Scrapyard
- Skidrow
- Sub Base
- Terminal
- Underpass
- Wasteland

----- Gametype Menu -----

- Global Thermo Nuclear War
- Arena
- VIP
- One Flag

----- Kick Menu -----

- Dump Client Info (NW)
- Kick Client 1
- Kick Client 2
- Kick Client 3
- Kick Client 4
- Kick Client 5
- Kick Client 6
- Kick Client 7
- Kick Client 8
- Kick All
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 03-11-2011 at 06:24 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, .Andy, .DeadlyMoDz25, Adamâ„¢, add_me, AKARekcah, Alfa, Amanda, Antisora1991, Baby-panama, BuC-ShoTz, CAMMO-ECKERT, CaNDy-FuZioNZz, casperdgk, chaosx6, Cien, CleanMODSHD, cobrag7, coolz3, Correy, danielsarpa, Dazpowder, DCLXVI, dela_tiges12, Demmonnixx, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Docko412, Dr3aMz, drive4567, eddydiep, Elementt, Elite_hacker12, emersons35, emsp, final121, FourzerotwoFAILS, FOXRACER74, frankaugurk, FrozN, GangsterDean, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, HacksReleaser, Hazey, HipNoTic-Sh0t, hydro_122499, I am Mara, I'm A Rep Whore, iCreative, ilikecl, J.V., jaizelle2, JamazkieHD, JamesSwagger, Josh1210, Kameo, KingKj52, KuSH_SM0kE, Lil 2 Tone, LINUX♥, Lizzy-Laurel, Lotus321, lovebros, malik-ramires, MasterBaitor, maxrox, Merkii, molmark, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Fatty, Mr. Star, Mr.Azoz, mrkhlgt, multikillaz, MW2CptPrize, nch90, NeverMoreModz, Nickm0117, noob_like_you, Officer Laggy, Ox1337, Pauly, player82, RETRO-STATE, RETSGNAS, richiebanker, rob_lowrider, rodrigo21, CHAOZ, Sal, shadow40, sharky1, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skiip x, skitterz, smd and 30 other users.
03-12-2011, 07:06 AM #173
Originally posted by oGHOSTLYMODZ View Post
can you give people level 70?

Just do what I do. Have patch backups saved on your USB. I currently use Blackstorms patch here for 1.12 online gameplay but for Prestige and game modes in private matches I switch back to my backup of 1.11 with the default_mp.self deleted. When I'm done then I just swap patches again. That easy! :derp:

Also, Blackstorm, could you please fix the replay mode for kills when you are hosting. 1minute killcams are kind of noticeable. :( The other thing is if you could remove the clan tag?

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by vanzbadga View Post
hey blackstorm, I am trying to put this on my 3.55 kmaew CFW ps3, after i put the patch_mp.ff into the /USRDIR, then i boot up MW2 and install the 1.12 patch, But when i try to test it out in a private match When i press L2 i get no mod menu? do you have any idea whats wrong? your help is appreciated!

You're doing it backwards. First update to 1.12 then put in Blackstorm's patch. :derp::derp::derp::derp:
03-12-2011, 07:14 AM #174
vanzbadga
Save Point
Originally posted by xengie View Post
Just do what I do. Have patch backups saved on your USB. I currently use Blackstorms patch here for 1.12 online gameplay but for Prestige and game modes in private matches I switch back to my backup of 1.11 with the default_mp.self deleted. When I'm done then I just swap patches again. That easy! :derp:

Also, Blackstorm, could you please fix the replay mode for kills when you are hosting. 1minute killcams are kind of noticeable. :( The other thing is if you could remove the clan tag?

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

You're doing it backwards. First update to 1.12 then put in Blackstorm's patch. :derp::derp::derp::derp:

I will try that, thanks.:pedo:
03-12-2011, 07:19 AM #175
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by .Blackstorm View Post
Well here is my small buttons_default.cfg menu I created. Smile

Contains a lot of infections. Good stuff.

Credits:

~ CraigChrist - Dvar Explanations
~ Blackstorm - Making the patch
~ Dudeeitsbrian - Some Dvars
~ Alfa - Helping

Instructions:

~ L2 To Toggle Menus
~ Up to scroll up
~ Down to scroll down
~ X To Select An Option

Side Note: This was made 3/8/11 from 6:41 PM - 9:50 PM Mountain Time

We owned 1.12 as soon as it was released.

I can't call this a non-host patch since most mods are only available host-only.

I'm only releasing the PS3 version but you can take a look at the You must login or register to view this content. if you'd like.

This patch is BLUS30377 and BLES00683 Compatible.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If the feature has (NW) next to it, that means that current mod isn't working on 1.12.

Features (Over 70 Infections and features!):

Automatic On Spawn:

Auto-Aim Assist
Forced-Host
Modded MOTD
Modded Clan-Tag
Force UAV
Inf.Explosives
Full Kick Menu
Full Map Menu
Gametype Menu (GTNW,Arena,One-Flag CTF,VIP)
Mod Menu
Crazy Infections

----- Main Menu -----

- Super Jump Toggle
- Super Speed Toggle
- Gravity Toggle
- Time Scale Toggle
- Enable Ranked Match
- Big XP (NW)
- Pro-Mod
- Thermal Vision
- Change To FFA
- Fast Restart
- Slow Restart
- End Game
- Long Game
- Anti-Join
- Explosive Bullets (NW)
- All Weapons (NW)
- No Physical Friction

----- Map Menu -----

- Afghan
- Derail
- Estate
- Favela
- Highrise
- Invasion
- Karachi
- Quarry
- Rundown
- Rust
- Scrapyard
- Skidrow
- Sub Base
- Terminal
- Underpass
- Wasteland

----- Gametype Menu -----

- Global Thermo Nuclear War
- Arena
- VIP
- One Flag

----- Kick Menu -----

- Dump Client Info (NW)
- Kick Client 1
- Kick Client 2
- Kick Client 3
- Kick Client 4
- Kick Client 5
- Kick Client 6
- Kick Client 7
- Kick Client 8
- Kick All

kick player worked for me online
03-12-2011, 07:21 AM #176
vanzbadga
Save Point

Still no luck my guy just throws a flashbang when i press L2 been trying to get it to work all night :(
03-12-2011, 07:25 AM #177
Still no luck my guy just throws a flashbang when i press L2 been trying to get it to work all night :(

1: Using your jailbroken ps3, delete the entire MW2 patch.mp then run your game until you are prompted to update to 1.12.

2: When you are done updating and installing to 1.12 then exit out of the game.

3: FTP into the correct folder and delete the current patch.mp there and then copy Blackstorm's patch over.

4: Exit out of ftp and run MW2.

If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you. :\

Good luck.
Last edited by iCreative ; 03-12-2011 at 07:29 AM.
03-12-2011, 07:34 AM #178
vanzbadga
Save Point
1: Using your jailbroken ps3, delete the entire MW2 patch.mp then run your game until you are prompted to update to 1.12.

2: When you are done updating and installing to 1.12 then exit out of the game.

3: FTP into the correct folder and delete the current patch.mp there and then copy Blackstorm's patch over.

4: Exit out of ftp and run MW2.

If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you. :\

Good luck.

Still the same... maybe i just have really bad luck??? :derp:
03-12-2011, 07:45 AM #179
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Still the same... maybe i just have really bad luck??? :derp:

ok go to game data and delete mw2 then start mw2 and install 1.12 then ftp to your ps3 then go into hdd0 then game then your mw2 folder blus30377 or bles00683 or wut ever then usrdir then overwrite the patch_mp.ff dont delete the one thats there overwrite make sure you do and then start mw2 and press L2 then in the left corner you will see the menu Happy
03-12-2011, 07:48 AM #180
so i cant give all title and emblems on this patch ?

The following user thanked Rogelio702 for this useful post:

edd702
03-12-2011, 07:50 AM #181

You need to have the default button layout. It took me a while to figure this out...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo