03-11-2011, 05:22 AM #1
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here is my small buttons_default.cfg menu I created. Smile

Contains a lot of infections. Good stuff.

Credits:

~ CraigChrist - Dvar Explanations
~ Blackstorm - Making the patch
~ Dudeeitsbrian - Some Dvars
~ Alfa - Helping

Instructions:

~ L2 To Toggle Menus
~ Up to scroll up
~ Down to scroll down
~ X To Select An Option

Side Note: This was made 3/8/11 from 6:41 PM - 9:50 PM Mountain Time

We owned 1.12 as soon as it was released.

I can't call this a non-host patch since most mods are only available host-only.

I'm only releasing the PS3 version but you can take a look at the You must login or register to view this content. if you'd like.

This patch is BLUS30377 and BLES00683 Compatible.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If the feature has (NW) next to it, that means that current mod isn't working on 1.12.

Features (Over 70 Infections and features!):

Automatic On Spawn:

Auto-Aim Assist
Forced-Host
Modded MOTD
Modded Clan-Tag
Force UAV
Inf.Explosives
Full Kick Menu
Full Map Menu
Gametype Menu (GTNW,Arena,One-Flag CTF,VIP)
Mod Menu
Crazy Infections

----- Main Menu -----

- Super Jump Toggle
- Super Speed Toggle
- Gravity Toggle
- Time Scale Toggle
- Enable Ranked Match
- Big XP (NW)
- Pro-Mod
- Thermal Vision
- Change To FFA
- Fast Restart
- Slow Restart
- End Game
- Long Game
- Anti-Join
- Explosive Bullets (NW)
- All Weapons (NW)
- No Physical Friction

----- Map Menu -----

- Afghan
- Derail
- Estate
- Favela
- Highrise
- Invasion
- Karachi
- Quarry
- Rundown
- Rust
- Scrapyard
- Skidrow
- Sub Base
- Terminal
- Underpass
- Wasteland

----- Gametype Menu -----

- Global Thermo Nuclear War
- Arena
- VIP
- One Flag

----- Kick Menu -----

- Dump Client Info (NW)
- Kick Client 1
- Kick Client 2
- Kick Client 3
- Kick Client 4
- Kick Client 5
- Kick Client 6
- Kick Client 7
- Kick Client 8
- Kick All
Last edited by Blackstorm ; 03-11-2011 at 06:24 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to Blackstorm for this useful post:

_L@ND!NRoCk_, .Andy, .DeadlyMoDz25, Adamâ„¢, add_me, AKARekcah, Alfa, Amanda, Antisora1991, Baby-panama, BuC-ShoTz, CAMMO-ECKERT, CaNDy-FuZioNZz, casperdgk, chaosx6, Cien, CleanMODSHD, cobrag7, coolz3, Correy, danielsarpa, Dazpowder, DCLXVI, dela_tiges12, Demmonnixx, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Docko412, Dr3aMz, drive4567, eddydiep, Elementt, Elite_hacker12, emersons35, emsp, final121, FourzerotwoFAILS, FOXRACER74, frankaugurk, FrozN, GangsterDean, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, HacksReleaser, Hazey, HipNoTic-Sh0t, hydro_122499, I am Mara, I'm A Rep Whore, iCreative, ilikecl, J.V., jaizelle2, JamazkieHD, JamesSwagger, Josh1210, Kameo, KingKj52, KuSH_SM0kE, Lil 2 Tone, LINUX♥, Lizzy-Laurel, Lotus321, lovebros, malik-ramires, MasterBaitor, maxrox, Merkii, molmark, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Fatty, Mr. Star, Mr.Azoz, mrkhlgt, multikillaz, MW2CptPrize, nch90, NeverMoreModz, Nickm0117, noob_like_you, Officer Laggy, Ox1337, Pauly, player82, RETRO-STATE, RETSGNAS, richiebanker, rob_lowrider, rodrigo21, CHAOZ, Sal, shadow40, sharky1, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skiip x, skitterz, smd and 30 other users.
03-13-2011, 10:42 PM #254
xSuiCiDaL---
The ReaL xSuiCiDaL--
is it on when i spawn?
03-13-2011, 11:00 PM #255
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by richiebanker View Post
blackstorm are there any working xp dvars, lol thts all i wanna find now

Um check my thread about xp dvars Smile
03-13-2011, 11:45 PM #256
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KingKj52 View Post
I have BLUS30377 and none of these patches work for me o.o..I've transfered patches many times before. Any plausible fixes? Gasp

i dont know what to tell you, it should work. im also blus30377 and it works fine for me. you have to be doing something wrong.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by habsfan247 View Post
NERD RAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAH you mad?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

you can use comgenie awsoume file manager but u have too have a jailbroken ps3

lol no but you are bitch. you are mad cause you fail at life fagget.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by maxetto View Post
not works, i have black screen before multipayer! I have black screen when i select Multiplayer! Can anyone help me? I have tested it in BLES00683 and BLES00685 with no luck :(

like i said. black screen is wrong region as far as i know. look on your MW2 case and find the region # to make sure it is that region. i have used this patch with no problems. all these people saying it wont work must be doing something wrong, but im not sure what. i wish i could help more but i would have to do it myself to further assist you man. i cant think of anything that you could be doing wrong. the black screen thing is what throws me cause thats wrong region im pretty sure of it, but i could be wrong. sorry i couldnt help you :(
03-13-2011, 11:50 PM #257
i have an idea Man change the long end game and long restart and more things and try to add these mods:god mode ufo or auto aim but keep up the good job black storm!!!!ClapsClapsClapsClaps
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM #258
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by vanzbadga View Post
Still the same... maybe i just have really bad luck??? :derp:

try deleting your map packs if you have them.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by maxetto View Post
not works, i have black screen before multipayer! I have black screen when i select Multiplayer! Can anyone help me? I have tested it in BLES00683 and BLES00685 with no luck :(

try deleting your map packs wich is the game data utility, just delete MW2 game data utility. then transfer the patch on to your ps3.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr
could you or anyone else tell my why i cant access the menu and i get command errors

i even tried deleting patch / updtae and reinstalling it transfering it over

i get this errors in private match and online
You must login or register to view this content.

i made video of them look!

wow bro lol. its working fine. unknown command is just what it says for some reason. that is normal. lmao!!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr
could you or anyone else tell my why i cant access the menu and i get command errors

i even tried deleting patch / updtae and reinstalling it transfering it over

i get this errors in private match and online
You must login or register to view this content.

i made video of them look!

that is normal
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM #259
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by inline4pwr View Post
i dont know what to tell you, it should work. im also blus30377 and it works fine for me. you have to be doing something wrong.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

lol no but you are bitch. you are mad cause you fail at life fagget.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

like i said. black screen is wrong region as far as i know. look on your MW2 case and find the region # to make sure it is that region. i have used this patch with no problems. all these people saying it wont work must be doing something wrong, but im not sure what. i wish i could help more but i would have to do it myself to further assist you man. i cant think of anything that you could be doing wrong. the black screen thing is what throws me cause thats wrong region im pretty sure of it, but i could be wrong. sorry i couldnt help you :(

haha u dont make patches
03-14-2011, 12:23 AM #260
inline4pwr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by itnio View Post
do u know how to activiate the menu?

press L2 on the controller lol

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

haha u dont make patches

lol how would you know dumb f***. i dont make patches stupid i said i edit them an its more than you can do you stupid F***ING NOOB! you probably use a converter an ff viewer to edit patches, if you even know how to do that lol, you fail stupid noob bitch lol. go F*** yourself loser.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

haha u dont make patches

lol with all 7 rep. YOU FAIL FAGGET BITCH!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

haha u dont make patches

you are probably one of those CL leechers thats always saying "please vip me" or "please give me the hacks i will suck your dick" lol you loser bitch. you know nothing you ignorant fagget.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

everyone -rep habsfan247 for being a ignorant noob that sucks dick for admin in CL's.
03-14-2011, 01:30 AM #261
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by .Blackstorm View Post
Well here is my small buttons_default.cfg menu I created. Smile

Contains a lot of infections. Good stuff.

Credits:

~ CraigChrist - Dvar Explanations
~ Blackstorm - Making the patch
~ Dudeeitsbrian - Some Dvars
~ Alfa - Helping

Instructions:

~ L2 To Toggle Menus
~ Up to scroll up
~ Down to scroll down
~ X To Select An Option

Side Note: This was made 3/8/11 from 6:41 PM - 9:50 PM Mountain Time

We owned 1.12 as soon as it was released.

I can't call this a non-host patch since most mods are only available host-only.

I'm only releasing the PS3 version but you can take a look at the You must login or register to view this content. if you'd like.

This patch is BLUS30377 and BLES00683 Compatible.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If the feature has (NW) next to it, that means that current mod isn't working on 1.12.

Features (Over 70 Infections and features!):

Automatic On Spawn:

Auto-Aim Assist
Forced-Host
Modded MOTD
Modded Clan-Tag
Force UAV
Inf.Explosives
Full Kick Menu
Full Map Menu
Gametype Menu (GTNW,Arena,One-Flag CTF,VIP)
Mod Menu
Crazy Infections

----- Main Menu -----

- Super Jump Toggle
- Super Speed Toggle
- Gravity Toggle
- Time Scale Toggle
- Enable Ranked Match
- Big XP (NW)
- Pro-Mod
- Thermal Vision
- Change To FFA
- Fast Restart
- Slow Restart
- End Game
- Long Game
- Anti-Join
- Explosive Bullets (NW)
- All Weapons (NW)
- No Physical Friction

----- Map Menu -----

- Afghan
- Derail
- Estate
- Favela
- Highrise
- Invasion
- Karachi
- Quarry
- Rundown
- Rust
- Scrapyard
- Skidrow
- Sub Base
- Terminal
- Underpass
- Wasteland

----- Gametype Menu -----

- Global Thermo Nuclear War
- Arena
- VIP
- One Flag

----- Kick Menu -----

- Dump Client Info (NW)
- Kick Client 1
- Kick Client 2
- Kick Client 3
- Kick Client 4
- Kick Client 5
- Kick Client 6
- Kick Client 7
- Kick Client 8
- Kick All

It took me like 20 minutes to scroll down the list of thanks on my phone. I'll have to do some Cfg modding now. Smile
03-14-2011, 01:32 AM #262
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
Thanks for this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo