05-18-2009, 12:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
News comes that MW2 will be featuring wide open gameplay that will have a lot of variety in it. This statement comes from Jason West, the President of Infinity Ward through an extensive ten-page feature in the Game Informer, US magazine. The feature article of the magazine also reveals some more key new details regarding the hotly-anticipated Modern Warfare 2.

It says that the plot of the game is set to a backdrop of continued Russian Federation instability. But it will make gamers flung from Siberia to Afghanistan and also through the slums of Rio De Janeiro.
The expectations of the game: chases on snowmobiles, a single-player experience which takes a bit longer to complete than the original Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward is actively trying to eliminate the endless respawning enemies which caused problems for sneakier players in the original Modern Warfare. There are also riot shields, movable turrets, customisable weapons, and of course more acrobatic player movements (now one can swim and even climb ice ledges), and a fully separate co-op mode that features its own levels.

From You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Luke for this useful post:

NanuGama
05-18-2009, 01:00 AM #2
I see some people are finally starting to read the magazine posted earlier this week lol Happy

OLD NEWS haha Smile
05-18-2009, 01:05 AM #3
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
yea why dident anyone read the scans.. did they just look at pictures xD
05-18-2009, 01:06 AM #4
lol i don't know what they're talkin about, but i find thats kinda cool
05-18-2009, 01:22 AM #5
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

That's what I did. :p
05-18-2009, 09:39 PM #6
Originally posted by GLoRY
I see some people are finally starting to read the magazine posted earlier this week lol Happy

OLD NEWS haha Smile

yeah lol, looks like it
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

i read all 10 pages right away when the scans were leaked
05-19-2009, 11:22 AM #7
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
:I actually get the magazine and when it came i only looked at the picturesHappy
05-19-2009, 12:01 PM #8
Originally posted by DUHIG10 View Post
:I actually get the magazine and when it came i only looked at the picturesHappy

If I were you, I would read everything. Smile
05-19-2009, 12:03 PM #9
lol yea read it all
05-19-2009, 09:15 PM #10
Originally posted by DUHIG10 View Post

lol but why did you wait for the magazine to come out....should have just looked at leaked scans

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo