Post: TbK Looking for quickscopers/trickshoters/recorders
07-07-2011, 09:53 AM #1
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TbK (Tea Bag Kings)

looking for quickscopers trickshotters and mainly at the moment recorders and editors to do our youtube account

we are a fun yet also comtetative clan who do get a bit carried away
some of the members are young the youngest is 14 to the eldest who is 19

i the leader also share leadership with my cousin
(me) TbK_Berry-Scopez the name may be shit but i normally only use my name
(my cousin) TbK_King-Scopez like me my cousin only likes using his name but it works out well for the clan lol

if you are intersted in joining please message me on psn on my tbk account saying your interested.

when you join you will be requested to make a new account the same as ours just change the name obviously lol there will also be a trial to see wether you get in or not.

onjce you hae made your account then you will send me the details to it i will then log onto the account and unlcok all and put you on whatever prestige you would desire however most of our members are prestige 11

the standard request is that you can atleast quickscope and do 1 trickshot

we do accept people that dont know how to quickscope to train them as we have 2 members that are training right now

(if you think this is a bit stupid and that i could do alot better please do not flame pm me and tell me my faults so i may improve thanksSmile)
07-10-2011, 08:22 PM #2
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
JBerry its Carl off PS3 is this Shehwar (MxL_Lightnings) new clan? :L

The following user thanked xCarlD1994x for this useful post:

04jberry
07-23-2011, 12:11 AM #3
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
na m8 but i cancled the clan because people started breaking the rules of the clan and was just inviting people to join without my permission im not in lightnings clan anymore i think i dont think the clan exsists but im going to make a new one at some point would you be interested in joiniing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo