07-22-2011, 05:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was Playing with my friend and then everytime he press select to check he's kills and death ingame ( scoreboard) There is that thing coming in the top left corner it says , (Freinds name) and then some youtube link . how do you do that anyone have a clue ? i asked my friend but he said hes friends did it for him and my friends ps3 is not jailbroken.
07-22-2011, 05:54 AM #2
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
Originally posted by iLightStarZ View Post
I was Playing with my friend and then everytime he press select to check he's kills and death ingame ( scoreboard) There is that thing coming in the top left corner it says , (Freinds name) and then some youtube link . how do you do that anyone have a clue ? i asked my friend but he said hes friends did it for him and my friends ps3 is not jailbroken.

I get those to, they are ads from infections he may have got recently.
07-22-2011, 12:41 PM #3
wowaka
Former Staff
I was Playing with my friend and then everytime he press select to check he's kills and death ingame ( scoreboard) There is that thing coming in the top left corner it says , (Freinds name) and then some youtube link . how do you do that anyone have a clue ? i asked my friend but he said hes friends did it for him and my friends ps3 is not jailbroken.
It's an infection that your friends friend can give out with his modded patch. You need a 3.55 ps3 to physically host the infection, but you can use the infection by:
Joining an infection pre game (checkered map)
Go to split screen (create or use an existing account)
Turn psn unlocks ON
Start the game

Infection gets removed after leaving to the main menu.
07-22-2011, 02:02 PM #4
Merkii
Former Staff

Question answered,
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo