12-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Steal This Patch

I helped Craig port this to PS3 so here it is! (Originally posted by Craig himself on 7s but he's requested for me to post it here). BTW do many people host bypass lobbies? IDK if 1.11 patches are even needed anymore :confused:

Craig's post:
Originally posted by another user
This patch was intended to be completely modified by anyone. I put as many notes into it as I possibly could so that nearly anyone could easily add what they want. Feel free to take this and ADD SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT to it then re-release it, as long as you give some credit. The .zip contains the source code for use with ffCompiler (Or for use with PC), a Xbox 360 and PS3 patch_mp.ff, and the ReadMe.
You must login or register to view this content.

If any PS3 users want my 'Soooo Stooooned' patch, then let me know and I'll work on converting it.
[/CENTER]
Last edited by TheFallen ; 12-31-2011 at 07:16 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

2SiK4u, aerosoul94, AMNE, Baby-panama, bluer105, bottom feeder, BriceC, zL_j8hnb, KCxFTW, User23434, mattyjkilledme, oGHOSTLYMODZ, Rainbow Gravity, ThereThatGuy, Vultra, User2340034u
12-30-2011, 07:44 AM #20
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
He never said menu, he said patch Winky Winky take a look at it and you'll understand :p

Wise words from a decent man.

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

TheFallen
12-30-2011, 08:11 AM #21
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Wise words from a decent man.

<3333333333333333333333333
12-30-2011, 10:07 AM #22
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
You really think it is "one of the BEST"? Why does it matter if I didn't edit it? Anyone can see from the video how the menu would look regardless of the mod edits. In all honesty the menu doesn't look good at all and its a basic looking one at that. I would rather take Elitemossy, DerekTrotter, ChromePlaya, ect. There are really too many better menus than this one.

This is probably the best "patch", most stuff has been made by him and also the time and work that he has spent on editing it is enormous and great. You cant compare this "art" menu with a bullshit leeched crap like the ones you mention.

The following 5 users say thank you to 247Yamato for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Blackstorm, T_m_b07, TheFallen, xChronicModz
12-30-2011, 02:42 PM #23
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

I jst wnted u to no me and aero broek up
12-30-2011, 04:22 PM #24
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
You really think it is "one of the BEST"? Why does it matter if I didn't edit it? Anyone can see from the video how the menu would look regardless of the mod edits. In all honesty the menu doesn't look good at all and its a basic looking one at that. I would rather take Elitemossy, DerekTrotter, ChromePlaya, ect. There are really too many better menus than this one.

My point exactly.. i said patch... screw the menu... so now not only have you prooved my point of not editing this patch... but you clearly didnt read my post /facepalm...
i wasnt trying to flame.. just thought you sounded like a bit of a "know it all" when half the things you said were false... o_O feel free to go and make edits of edits of edits... the scene needs something NEW to spice it up and so far this is it... :y: plus i dont even think you'd know how to edit it...

LOL you 2 need a room... :p can you record for me to watch :carling:
Last edited by T_m_b07 ; 12-30-2011 at 04:25 PM.
12-30-2011, 07:35 PM #25
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by b07 View Post
My point exactly.. i said patch... screw the menu... so now not only have you prooved my point of not editing this patch... but you clearly didnt read my post /facepalm... i wasnt trying to flame.. just thought you sounded like a bit of a "know it all" when half the things you said were false... o_O feel free to go and make edits of edits of edits... the scene needs something NEW to spice it up and so far this is it... :y: plus i dont even think you'd know how to edit it... LOL you 2 need a room... :p can you record for me to watch :carling:
We do teh nasty :carling:---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
I jst wnted u to no me and aero broek up

dus dat meen :happycry:
01-08-2012, 09:19 PM #26
I love this patch using it now!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo