01-08-2012, 07:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
01-09-2012, 02:45 AM #11
h3artless
I am error
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
can you give me a number to call ?

This is the best I have, taken off an infinity ward leaflet from a while ago. I dont even know how I got this ****ing leaflet? no phone number but their email address is here.

Web Site You must login or register to view this content.
Address 15821 Ventura Boulevard Suite 590
Encino, CA 91436
USA
Email [email][email protected][/email]
01-09-2012, 03:09 AM #12
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !

I got on today because i was bored and it worked.
01-09-2012, 10:17 AM #13
Originally posted by Jango View Post
I got on today because i was bored and it worked.

mine worked today too , but just for 1 hour !
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM #14
divybc
Former Staff
Its quite wierd they've just started doing this hmm wonder why...
01-10-2012, 02:58 AM #15
This happened to me alot. But I've been able to play MW2 perfectly now. There hasn't been any problems, & I only thought it was happening because my Disc scanner fried. Anyway, thanks for the info, now I don't have to buy a new PS3.
01-10-2012, 08:04 AM #16
Originally posted by iamrespect View Post
This happened to me alot. But I've been able to play MW2 perfectly now. There hasn't been any problems, & I only thought it was happening because my Disc scanner fried. Anyway, thanks for the info, now I don't have to buy a new PS3.

How did you get it to work ? Please reply and help us !
01-10-2012, 08:07 AM #17
To be honest, I hit it a few times. Put other discs in, load them up then quit. Do that alot. Just patience. It still plays up every now & then but it will eventually get better. I deleted my User aswell, that might be a suggestion.
01-10-2012, 08:10 AM #18
Originally posted by iamrespect View Post
To be honest, I hit it a few times. Put other discs in, load them up then quit. Do that alot. Just patience. It still plays up every now & then but it will eventually get better. I deleted my User aswell, that might be a suggestion.

ok thank you i'll try this later , i've restoring my systeĆ¹ and a lot of things :(
01-10-2012, 08:12 AM #19
Restoring it doesn't change the problem. If you look at your Hard Drive space, it will say that there is already 4-6GB taken, even after your Restore. That's the PS3, so it stores all the information there. So Restoring won't solve the problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo