THREAD: MW2 IP Ban Because of Bypassing
  1. 01-08-2012, 01:03 PM
    a7meDz
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
  2. 01-10-2012, 05:33 AM
    JokerLol
    Climbing up the ladder
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by h3artless View Post
    Yeah, I dont remember signing anything or clicking accept anywhere? Technically they have no right to revoke your online play? I could be wrong.. I'm probably wrong? but give them a bell and tell ask them whats going on?
    They can remove your online rights, they own every part of that.
    What they cant do is disable your campaign and special ops, you bought that.
    Sponsored Links
  3. 01-10-2012, 05:49 AM
    NOtiME4gAMEz
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TBlazin View Post
    Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
    i Use Different Bypass Then EM !
  4. 01-12-2012, 03:14 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    i had this problem 2 and i fixed i just try to bypass but with the latest patch installed and it worked.
  5. 01-13-2012, 03:53 PM
    h3artless
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JokerLol View Post
    They can remove your online rights, they own every part of that.
    What they cant do is disable your campaign and special ops, you bought that.
    That sounds about right to me. So their server, your game. Probably still worth getting in touch incase its a glitch or something, even if it is highly doubtful
  6. 01-14-2012, 08:20 AM
    NOtiME4gAMEz
    I am error
    NextGenUpdate
    This is happening to me 2 i cant play mw2 onlin, every time i go 2 play online and it signs me in i get kicked straight to the xmb
  7. 01-14-2012, 06:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I dont think so they'll ban. Am new to ngu
  8. 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    i dont think some its amazing i didnt get banned
  9. 01-15-2012, 08:49 AM
    Fhazix
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    What i think is , that some guy with a modded lobby did something to us that we cant go on mw2 anymore ?
  10. 01-15-2012, 10:42 AM
    SCR34M
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    this is why i never go off bypass im always on bypass and theres way to ubann your self ill see if i can find a link.
  11. 01-15-2012, 04:19 PM
    Kush Friendly
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TBlazin View Post

Thank You !
    CoD4 was doing this to me, redo you network settings on ps3. idk if that will help but my ps3 stopped exiting the game.(not sure why it stopped tho)