01-08-2012, 07:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
01-15-2012, 04:42 PM #29
SCR34M
Banned
this is why i never go off bypass im always on bypass and theres way to ubann your self ill see if i can find a link.
01-15-2012, 10:19 PM #30
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !

CoD4 was doing this to me, redo you network settings on ps3. idk if that will help but my ps3 stopped exiting the game.(not sure why it stopped tho)
01-15-2012, 10:30 PM #31
Originally posted by h3artless View Post
Yeah, I dont remember signing anything or clicking accept anywhere? Technically they have no right to revoke your online play? I could be wrong.. I'm probably wrong? but give them a bell and tell ask them whats going on?

read the legal crap when u start up the game isn't there a load of activision/iw reserve the right to's?
01-16-2012, 06:04 PM #32
h3artless
I am error
Originally posted by XtensionModz View Post
read the legal crap when u start up the game isn't there a load of activision/iw reserve the right to's?

Yeah. someone explained they can remove your online rights but not your offline profile. ****ers
01-17-2012, 06:14 PM #33
HyJacker
Little One
Originally posted by h3artless View Post
Yeah. someone explained they can remove your online rights but not your offline profile. ****ers

My friend has this happen to him he would get on Mw2 and by the second he lauched the game and IW logo appeared he was kicked off to the XMB. Me and him wonder could be a IP ban or maybe the game data was damaged. IP ban made no sense because he plays legit 100% other then running into iMob lobbys these days by accident. After few days he was able jump back on Mw2, I was surprised he said that he had reset his router then Mw2 worked. Might be the iMob lobbies these days creating issues with the other player's account or somehow causing a glitch due to iMob infected person being host and causing unnessary packets or some type siuation to corrupt your router status. Just reset your router basically
Last edited by HyJacker ; 01-17-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: typo
01-17-2012, 07:37 PM #34
HaZeYMan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !

did you try deleting the save game data again?
01-17-2012, 07:59 PM #35
XxShadowhawkxX
Bounty hunter
yea this same thing happened to me but my ip changes every like 4 hours so everytime i get banned i get unbanned 4 hours later lol
03-16-2012, 07:30 PM #36
Teamrider
Bounty hunter
I tried it on my BLES00686 and BLES00683 and it was working. I didn't get banned either
03-18-2012, 10:07 PM #37
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Here you go. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo