01-08-2012, 07:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
01-08-2012, 08:52 PM #2
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !

Ok, so I tried my little bros ps3. At first it didn't work. Came home after lunch and tried it then it worked! So I go to my room and try it but still no luck :(
01-08-2012, 09:15 PM #3
Originally posted by iPhone
Ok, so I tried my little bros ps3. At first it didn't work. Came home after lunch and tried it then it worked! So I go to my room and try it but still no luck :(

so is your bro's ps3 working and yours not ?

Last Night it worked for me :(
01-08-2012, 09:18 PM #4
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >

Yeah, but Im rebuilding my database right now. they say it works 3/4 of the time so I'll give it a shot
01-08-2012, 09:21 PM #5
I don't know what to say maybe try buying a new one or maybe try it on different times if not your screwed D=
01-08-2012, 09:22 PM #6
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >

Better yet, Ill do a full format. My PS3 is full of too many accounts anyways. Happy I only use 2 :lol:
01-08-2012, 09:27 PM #7
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
They can't ban you.. You bought a game an have the right to use it..

You never signed a legally binding contract agreeing that they could cease your game from working.

Ring Activision.. Tell them that.

The following user thanked PsYcHoSiS for this useful post:

.Nik
01-08-2012, 11:32 PM #8
Originally posted by iPhone
Better yet, Ill do a full format. My PS3 is full of too many accounts anyways. Happy I only use 2 :lol:

i tryed this but didnt worked ! :(
01-08-2012, 11:41 PM #9
h3artless
I am error
Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !

Yeah, I dont remember signing anything or clicking accept anywhere? Technically they have no right to revoke your online play? I could be wrong.. I'm probably wrong? but give them a bell and tell ask them whats going on?
01-09-2012, 12:20 AM #10
Originally posted by h3artless View Post
Yeah, I dont remember signing anything or clicking accept anywhere? Technically they have no right to revoke your online play? I could be wrong.. I'm probably wrong? but give them a bell and tell ask them whats going on?

can you give me a number to call ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo