01-08-2012, 07:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys , so if you can see alot of guys here on NGU are having problems those days with MW2 , the problem is that everytime you start the game it kicks you back to the PS3 XMB (Main Menu). First Of All it cant be the disc because i have 2 MW2 Discs (Different Regions) and it cant be the PSN Account because i have tryed with my game and account on my Cousin's House with his PS3 , i already restored the system several time and formated it and it still not working. So i was thinking its maybe because last week i downloaded the Elitemossy Patch Blocker and i played on Bypass looking for someone to derank my stats so i can get my Token on MW3. Another Guy here on the shoutboux told me that i cant be IP Banned and its a Console ban. Anyways what do you guys think about this and are you having this problem ? do you bypassed those days and your game still working ?.

Thank You !
03-27-2012, 09:34 PM #38
Mikenator
Do a barrel roll!
That sucks. Good luck guys!
03-27-2012, 11:22 PM #39
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
They can't IP Ban you. Your PS3's IP Address constantly changes. If they did happen to "ban" you they did it through Mac Address. I'm pretty sure that they didn't ban anyone because I've had this problem before. Just format your hard drive and it will work again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo