03-27-2012, 03:19 AM #1
Label
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

This will probably b e my last project on mw2 due to alterIW going down. Fuck activision. I may start to work on fun mods for cod 4 and cod 5 now, making UIs and menus is getting boring. I may also start to post less videos because its getting warmer out, and im starting to BMX everyday.

The following 16 users say thank you to Label for this useful post:

FuntCase, GirlModder, JamesSwagger, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, Kush Friendly, LightModz, Cmd-X, Rin1, Rustled Jimmies, T_m_b07, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz, xVz, Zohan Norris
03-27-2012, 11:06 AM #2
Zohan Norris
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Label View Post

This will probably b e my last project on mw2 due to alterIW going down. $#@! activision. I may start to work on fun mods for cod 4 and cod 5 now, making UIs and menus is getting boring. I may also start to post less videos because its getting warmer out, and im starting to BMX everyday.

This menu looks cool, to bad youre going to quit :-(
03-27-2012, 02:33 PM #3
This looks sexy!:rainbowcry:
03-27-2012, 03:21 PM #4
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
That menu is so sick <3
03-27-2012, 04:46 PM #5
LightModz
League Champion

This will probably b e my last project on mw2 due to alterIW going down. $#@! activision. I may start to work on fun mods for cod 4 and cod 5 now, making UIs and menus is getting boring. I may also start to post less videos because its getting warmer out, and im starting to BMX everyday.

nice to see another amazing gsc coder joining the NGU community. also nice menus Smile
03-27-2012, 10:43 PM #6
J
Who’s Jim Erased?

I have to say , this is an amazing patch Smile
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM #7
holy fuck :O

03-27-2012, 10:50 PM #8
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Label is the most creative menu creator in my opinion, great job. Claps
03-28-2012, 12:42 AM #9
Thats Amazing
03-29-2012, 05:30 AM #10
bluer105
I defeated!
Sexy :happycry::happycry::happycry:
:fyea:

The following user thanked bluer105 for this useful post: