04-25-2012, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help. Especially aero, and t_m_b07 they made this possible to begin with Winky Winky

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 04-26-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, Adam™, aerosoul94, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choda, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, danman15001, daswiftguy, didjewseethat, hibye3, Beats, zL_j8hnb, Karoolus, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, LightModz, JokerRey, User23434, Jango, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, Rustled Jimmies, TheFuziioN-, Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, User2340034u
04-25-2012, 03:45 PM #20
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I honestly don't know why people don't release stuff anymore they just make previews :/ i mean most of the stuff they preview isn't anything new.

Well this is a pretty awesome mod and I was excited for the release but it's a shame he's not going to.. more work for me. lol xD
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM #21
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I honestly don't know why people don't release stuff anymore they just make previews :/ i mean most of the stuff they preview isn't anything new.

I probably will... But i was being lazy and lightmodz doesnt want me too. Lol

The reason i dont release shit right away is because of bugs and im tired of bitches crying it doesnt work.
04-25-2012, 04:57 PM #22
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
He's not going to? That's a shame, cause I'm going to port it and release myself then. Smile

Man see if you do omg i will love you forever for it!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I probably will... But i was being lazy and lightmodz doesnt want me too. Lol

The reason i dont release shit right away is because of bugs and im tired of bitches crying it doesnt work.

Thats why you release it.....
To see if anyone finds bugs if you really rely on 4 or 5 people to find bugs then your probably not gona find them fast enough..
While those haters think their pissing you off telling you whats wrong then you know the issue you fix it and update the thread...
(The life of patchs....)
Not all patchs are prefect i remember dudeitsbrian was so unstable but he broke through and look where he is now/:

The following user thanked REZNET \|/ for this useful post:

04-25-2012, 05:06 PM #23
Rangers 1690
Who’s Jim Erased?
Love this patch cant wait till i get to use this just for AI zombies
04-25-2012, 07:51 PM #24
Harry
Former Staff
Awesome! you're a legend, whens it gonna be released ^^

EDIT: i just looked through downloads folder and found this but v1.8 on ps3 and xbox :happygrin: where the fudge did i get this from /:
Last edited by Harry ; 04-25-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: derped
04-25-2012, 08:12 PM #25
vuwo
Keeper
Love it, Amazin. good thread :love:
04-25-2012, 09:47 PM #26
Originally posted by Hxrry View Post
Awesome! you're a legend, whens it gonna be released ^^

EDIT: i just looked through downloads folder and found this but v1.8 on ps3 and xbox :happygrin: where the fudge did i get this from /:

I have 1.8 on now.. the one in vid is 1.5
04-25-2012, 10:10 PM #27
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
When will you release?
04-25-2012, 10:56 PM #28
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I have successfully ported AI Zombies Mod to PS3/XBOX. I wanted to show you a little preview, of my new patch containing it. If you don't know what AI Zombies is I will tell you.

What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help.

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Edit:
Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!
Dude lol your really good at 1.11 modding. Looks nice!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo