04-25-2012, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help. Especially aero, and t_m_b07 they made this possible to begin with Winky Winky

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 04-26-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, Adam™, aerosoul94, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choda, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, danman15001, daswiftguy, didjewseethat, hibye3, Beats, zL_j8hnb, Karoolus, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, LightModz, JokerRey, User23434, Jango, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, Rustled Jimmies, TheFuziioN-, Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, User2340034u
04-26-2012, 02:11 AM #29
added download Winky Winky :P

The following 2 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

D3cH, hibye3
04-26-2012, 02:29 AM #30
Day
Brute
This looks great bro! Nice Job! ^^
04-26-2012, 02:31 AM #31
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
This is friking awsome!
04-26-2012, 03:00 AM #32
Originally posted by NeedaJobSoon View Post
This is friking awsome!

Thanks for the great feedback!
04-26-2012, 03:44 PM #33
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I have 1.8 on now.. the one in vid is 1.5

i know, im just saying Happy I don't know where the hell i got this from :ha!:
04-26-2012, 09:29 PM #34
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help. Especially aero, and t_m_b07 they made this possible to begin with Winky Winky

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

new vid=)
04-27-2012, 07:42 AM #35
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Great patch bro thanks for this. I will be hosting AI zombies daily!
05-04-2012, 10:42 PM #36
ps3leon
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.

is that a newer version? like uve got ?
maybe u can make 2 patches one with that ai and one with the 1.8 ai
05-08-2012, 08:22 PM #37
hibye3
Hurah!
What is AI Zombies?

Enjoy the video!!

so could I use this on 1.11 ps3 now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo