04-25-2012, 12:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help. Especially aero, and t_m_b07 they made this possible to begin with Winky Winky

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 04-26-2012 at 10:55 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, Adamâ„¢, aerosoul94, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choda, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, danman15001, daswiftguy, didjewseethat, hibye3, Beats, zL_j8hnb, Karoolus, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, LightModz, JokerRey, User23434, Jango, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, Rustled Jimmies, TheFuziioN-, Txrgetz, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vultra, User2340034u
04-25-2012, 12:33 AM #2
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
I have successfully ported AI Zombies Mod to PS3/XBOX. I wanted to show you a little preview, of my new patch containing it. If you don't know what AI Zombies is I will tell you.

What is AI Zombies?
AI Zombies, is a gametype where everyone in the lobby fights against Artificial Intelligence zombies. The game is closely related to Black Ops Zombies. It features killstreaks, mystery boxes, turn on power, buying perks, and upgrading guns. You fight against normal zombies, crawler zombies, and a boss zombie round. It is really fun and I hope you enjoy the video.

Thanks to LightModz, and Bucko for testing it, they are loads of help.

Thanks to Targetz for recording it, he is an amazing guy, you should subscribe to him here: You must login or register to view this content. .

Enjoy the video!!

Edit:
Before Yamato groans this, the gametype credit obviously goes to zombiefan564 aka (YODEATH). This is based of Nukems AI Zombie Mod. Yamato, Chronalis, QCZM, and Azumikkel were an amazing help to this project!

omg is this 1.8? link here - You must login or register to view this content.

cant wait till release Magglass1
Last edited by PWW_Commander ; 04-25-2012 at 12:38 AM.
04-25-2012, 12:36 AM #3
Choda
Banned
This is amazing <3 good job
04-25-2012, 12:40 AM #4
Originally posted by Commander View Post
omg is this 1.8? link here - You must login or register to view this content.

cant wait till release Magglass1

The latest I could find is 1.6, thanks for the newest one I will update it tomorrow.
04-25-2012, 01:23 AM #5
itzHaZed
Do a barrel roll!
Great, can't wait man Smile
04-25-2012, 01:35 AM #6
danman15001
Bounty hunter
Holy crap nice work man can i get on this i love this
04-25-2012, 01:38 AM #7
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
You and your custom fastfiles Happy Nice work one again Winky Winky