Hi everybody i have some theorys to bring back 1.11 Mods on 1.13+ and above.
1) Have a default_mp.self on 1.0
2) Have a default_mp.self on 1.13
3) Decrypt 1.13 SELF and find the "version"
4) Copy the version of the SELF and past it on 1.0
5) Now you can connect with 1.0 SELF with 1.13 clients and USE player_sustainammo; GSC Mods etc...
I saw that E3 Team patched the EBOOT.BIN of 1.13 MW2. Wich means that they can patch 3.60+ apps.
1) Create a CFG Patch
2) Add command "fs_game "/dev_hdd0/mods/";
3) Add your scripts on /dev_hdd0/mods/
4) Add vid_restart or devmap command to recompile scripts
But ... i saw that they ONLY patched the EBOOT.BIN; the default_mp.self is basically the retail version (1.0)
Basically it does nothing ... anyone could patch this that way because, you just take the 1.12 eboot and 1.0 default_mp.self and add 1.13 on the SFO.
I know that E3 are not noobs, but they did it wrong.