11-01-2012, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I found this along time ago and since no-one has used it (of which iv'e seen) I thought it'll be a good idea to release. Here's a video with the vision: (Skip to 1:05)

"r_filmtweakenable 0;r_filmusetweaks 0;r_filmtweakinvert 0;r_filmtweakcontrast 0;wait 0.1;r_filmTweakEnable 1;r_filmUseTweaks 1;r_filmTweakDarkTint 0 0 2"

:wtf:

The following 7 users say thank you to -CUSTOMPATCHER- for this useful post:

.NINK., Alex-George-HnM, Fittro, Hacks 'n' Mods, IVisionsI, UnboundUser, xGLoTTeRCriimEx
11-01-2012, 11:40 PM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
nice work looks good Smile
11-02-2012, 06:35 PM #3
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by CUSTOMPATCHER
Hey guys, I found this along time ago and since no-one has used it (of which iv'e seen) I thought it'll be a good idea to release. Here's a video with the vision: (Skip to 1:05)

"r_filmtweakenable 0;r_filmusetweaks 0;r_filmtweakinvert 0;r_filmtweakcontrast 0;wait 0.1;r_filmTweakEnable 1;r_filmUseTweaks 1;r_filmTweakDarkTint 0 0 2"

nice and im in the video Smile
11-02-2012, 06:56 PM #4
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Hey guys, I found this along time ago and since no-one has used it (of which iv'e seen) I thought it'll be a good idea to release. Here's a video with the vision: (Skip to 1:05)

I saw this vision before when I was playing with the vision menu in aerosoul94s Blue Theme patch but I could never figure out what the code was cuz I pressed so many visions lol. But now I know thanks man, I'll be sure to use this in my v5 Customization Menu. =D
11-02-2012, 07:21 PM #5
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
Oh yeah our DualPatch shader <3
11-03-2012, 12:16 AM #6
Reus_BVB
League Champion
you can give me th 10 in mw2 plz i give you thanked plz Smile
11-03-2012, 12:05 PM #7
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!

Hey, rep for releasing this cos it works on my COD4 CFG Menu, but i can't get it to turn off?
11-03-2012, 02:17 PM #8
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hacks
Hey, rep for releasing this cos it works on my COD4 CFG Menu, but i can't get it to turn off?

to make it off add this codes to ur "close option"

reset r_filmTweakEnable;reset r_glowUseTweaks;reset r_glowTweakEnable;reset r_filmUseTweaks;reset r_filmTweakBrightness;reset r_filmTweakContrast;reset r_filmTweakDarkTint;reset r_filmTweakDesaturation;reset r_filmTweakDesaturationDark;reset r_filmTweakInvert;reset r_filmTweakLightTint;reset r_filmTweakMediumTint;reset r_glowTweakBloomCutoff;reset r_glowTweakBloomDesaturation;reset r_glowTweakBloomIntensity0;reset r_glowTweakRadius0

The following user thanked xGLoTTeRCriimEx for this useful post:

Hacks 'n' Mods
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM #9
Wow, this is really good. I like the layout of the menu. Very original. Awesome face
11-23-2012, 12:45 AM #10
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]

That whole code is really pointless. All you really need is the code "r_filmtweakcontrast 0" to make the background gray. And obviously "r_filmTweakEnable 1;r_filmUseTweaks 1" to get it to work.

r_filmtweakcontrast 0 (Gray background on)
r_filmtweakcontrast 1 (Gray background off)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo