Post: MW2 Hosting CFG and other Free Infections + Menu 4 Life
12-21-2012, 05:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , Everyone Please Like and Thank This Thread and Add Me on PSN MW2TopTenWORLD ... I´´m Hosting With My Own Mod Menu : MW2TopTenWORLD V4 .... It costs 5$ PSN if you wanna buy it ... but if you have a mod menu inside ur USB and u just want CFG or any other Infection is Free! only my Mod Menu is 5$PSN ... Thx
My Mod Menu + Unlock All and Custom Classes CFGS! : My Mod Menu : 5 $ PSN
Unlock All : You must login or register to view this content.
CLASSES : You must login or register to view this content.

Well u need those 2 files (3 Files if u bought my menu) and put them onto the root of ur USB connect it to the right port of your PS3 and Then I Will First Infect You With Unlock All , Then CLASSES and Finally (If u bought) Menu ... If You Don´t Want Those USB Hacks I Can Also Infect You With Regular Hack n you dont need to download those files

PS : On The Unlock All File , Open It and It Should Say Set playerdata prestige 11 just edit 11 to any prestige you want if u dont want any type 0

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by clogh8dip ; 01-03-2013 at 06:57 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to clogh8dip for this useful post:

ChangeMyNamePls, Nike.MoDz
12-21-2012, 09:18 PM #2
Not Hosting for 1 or 2 Hours Since My PS3 got Hacked ... I Tryed Deleting My Patch + The Original Patch and Player Profiles and Stuff and It´s Allways The Same

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by clogh8dip ; 12-22-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo