12-23-2012, 08:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hy to all. I am new in this game but my brother has made this ghift : The game and a JB 3.55 PS3 console.
I have started to play and a few friends gave to me for a few time some infections but every time i have tried to start a game online in split screen or in private match i got a error on the screen and it takes of all that i have received and takes me out to the main menu.
Since than i have tried to put a modded patch and when i start a private match everything goes fine till i inffect me and the others than if i exist from that match i receve the same error when i trie to re-start in the match .
The errori something like this: "ERROR: could not find mp_rust;bind Uav set..." and i don,t know what to do beacause i want to play with my friend having this UAV.
For everyoane to understand what do i have is:
PS3 JB CFW 3.55 with multiman manager
External hard drive (here i have the game installed and selected BD.Mirror and external)
I am ussing F**Kpsn with no spool started on my pc so i can connect to PSN
Usb flash drive where i have copyed the file butons_default.cfg
My MW2 is BLES00683 and i have intalled MW2-BLES00683-PATCH114-FIXED355-bourat.pkg so i can play online.

Does enyone knows why do i receive this error?
12-23-2012, 09:24 PM #2
You have to launch the mods on a splitscreen match(;
12-23-2012, 09:54 PM #3
Originally posted by brandonkervin97 View Post
You have to launch the mods on a splitscreen match(;

Wherever I try it it never work the second time....every time I leave a match where i get infected it gives me that error. Even in the if i get the infection in the private match and then if i go to splitscreen i create a match and i put ON for internet when i push on start game it brings the error in front and when i press exit it puts me on main menu of the game.
12-23-2012, 10:41 PM #4
Originally posted by mrperform View Post
Hy to all. I am new in this game but my brother has made this ghift : The game and a JB 3.55 PS3 console.
I have started to play and a few friends gave to me for a few time some infections but every time i have tried to start a game online in split screen or in private match i got a error on the screen and it takes of all that i have received and takes me out to the main menu.
Since than i have tried to put a modded patch and when i start a private match everything goes fine till i inffect me and the others than if i exist from that match i receve the same error when i trie to re-start in the match .
The errori something like this: "ERROR: could not find mp_rust;bind Uav set..." and i don,t know what to do beacause i want to play with my friend having this UAV.
For everyoane to understand what do i have is:
PS3 JB CFW 3.55 with multiman manager
External hard drive (here i have the game installed and selected BD.Mirror and external)
I am ussing F**Kpsn with no spool started on my pc so i can connect to PSN
Usb flash drive where i have copyed the file butons_default.cfg
My MW2 is BLES00683 and i have intalled MW2-BLES00683-PATCH114-FIXED355-bourat.pkg so i can play online.

Does enyone knows why do i receive this error?

That's a typical error , it happens when you start the match with an infection and it kicks you , try doing splits screen bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo