07-21-2013, 03:48 AM #1
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BlueSky Clan Is Now Recruiting. Looking For CFW Users , But if You're Good At GFX, Recording or Anything Like That, You Can Apply As Well.
Application Page: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users groaned at BlueSkyMods for this awful post:

ByteSource, MrBerrics
07-22-2013, 05:37 PM #2
Originally posted by BlueSkyMods View Post
BlueSky Clan Is Now Recruiting. Looking For CFW Users , But if You're Good At GFX, Recording or Anything Like That, You Can Apply As Well.

OH MAHHH LORDY LORD!!! HE KNOWS MAH IP!!! :'( :'( :'( Smile lolz i love your sig bro Smile
07-24-2013, 03:30 PM #3
BlueSky Clan Is Now Recruiting. Looking For CFW Users , But if You're Good At GFX, Recording or Anything Like That, You Can Apply As Well.

You don't even have a jailbroken PS3 Facepalm
You make little gay USB menus

The following user thanked MrBerrics for this useful post:

Frost Mods
07-25-2013, 03:09 AM #4
BlueSkyMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AsteriskHD View Post
You don't even have a jailbroken PS3 Facepalm
You make little gay USB menus

lol you mad? My "little gay USB Menus" seem to be pretty popular so thats why i make them. And yes at one point in time, i did have a jailbroken ps3. But not anymore, so i make these. I would get another one but im not a no life who thinks he's amazing because he can hack a fucking video game . And USB Menus do the "same fucking thing" just dont require a jailbroken console.
07-25-2013, 04:58 AM #5
lol you mad? My "little gay USB Menus" seem to be pretty popular so thats why i make them. And yes at one point in time, i did have a jailbroken ps3. But not anymore, so i make these. I would get another one but im not a no life who thinks he's amazing because he can hack a fucking video game . And USB Menus do the "same fucking thing" just dont require a jailbroken console.

I'm not mad, and I do have a life.
I never make anything anymore because I'm always out doing stuff.
And I can make 1.11 patches... Way better than 1.14 patches.
USB menus all have the same style, either on the left or centered.
Real 1.14 patches have zone edits, which make a way better looking menu.
And what I was saying about the jailbroken PS3, you want people in your clan to have one when you don't even have one.
It's like you want to have a clan just so people will host the USB infection whenever you want them to, because you can't do it yourself.

The following user thanked MrBerrics for this useful post:

lfclegend321

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo