11-02-2009, 04:00 PM #1
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know this has been posted several times but this was before we basically got to see everything new about the game now that you got to see all the perks camos killstreaks deathstreaks weapons and some new gameplay does your outlook on this game change why or why not?
11-02-2009, 09:05 PM #20
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Touché lol. But not many people carry RPG's around with them in cod. Never know though they might do it a bit more in this game because there seems to be alot of things in the air, and you get points for taking them down.
11-02-2009, 09:07 PM #21
Zak_Attak
I ♥ MW2
I'm getting it. And I'm glad I have a PS3, cause i don't want no mofos with a chipped xbox screwing up the rankings by having the game 2 weeks before everyone else.
11-02-2009, 09:12 PM #22
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by another user
I'm getting it. And I'm glad I have a PS3, cause i don't want no mofos with a chipped xbox screwing up the rankings by having the game 2 weeks before everyone else.

I'm on the PS3 too, we'll have to have a game together when this comes out. As for the Leader boards, I don't worry all that much about them because people are going to boost anyway. So there is no chance of getting near the top anyway. There is bound to be some prat who works out a hack for this as well and cheats his way to the top.
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM #23
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
This game is too over hyped like OC said. Every thing you have seen from IW have been selected to make it look good. As for the streams, they are near enough the same. They get closed before they are high enough to show you anything (or get closed to stop you from changing you mind about how crap the game is?) I was posting in one thread that got closed as I was typing that was saying he was disappointed by the game as he has seen it from his mate. Needless to say that the thread got closed for saying something bad about the game. The thing is, you all think this game is good from seeing what IW wants you to see, mentioning new perks that apparently not new according to the guy who has seen it, there are not many good guns and so on. But, many of you people are arrogant enough to shrug that away and believe that it is the best game ever, even if you haven't played it. I will laugh, however, if I see threads like "This game is shit" or "IW lied to us about *this* being in it when it really is *this* from CoD4 with a new name". But I still know that no matter if people think the game is crap, they will still say it is amazing to stop them selves looking like dick heads.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo