09-11-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I'm working on a project that allows 1.11 mod menus to be used on 1.14 online I need some people to help me make it more noob friendly it's a mp.self file that's modded... Please tell me if you want in on the project

The following 4 users say thank you to InXInvader for this useful post:

Claww1337_, GAMERzLOBBY27, lukeypukey78, Skonafid
09-11-2014, 04:45 AM #2
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
And how are you planning on doing this lol? this would have been down by now if it was even possible.
09-11-2014, 04:45 AM #3
Originally posted by XxLawModzzxX View Post
Ok I'm working on a project that allows 1.11 mod menus to be used on 1.14 online I need some people to help me make it more noob friendly it's a mp.self file that's modded... Please tell me if you want in on the project

If CraigChrist and aerosoul94 who basically are the ones who mapped all of MW2 assets can't do it. What makes you think you can do it?
Sorry, but I'm not trying to be a dick, just the truth :/

The following 9 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, JLM, Callumeleyy, ImAzazel, LittleEvo, JokerRey, Nana, Rey, Swiss
09-11-2014, 04:49 AM #4
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
If CraigChrist and aerosoul94 who basically are the ones who mapped all of MW2 assets can't do it. What makes you think you can do it?

Well if you want I can show you the very fucking buggy version of it lol

Plus that I'm a very skilled linux developer I saw the ps3 and I was like ohh a chance to give a lot of people something good.
Last edited by InXInvader ; 09-11-2014 at 09:52 PM.
09-11-2014, 11:56 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Ok I'm working on a project that allows 1.11 mod menus to be used on 1.14 online I need some people to help me make it more noob friendly it's a mp.self file that's modded... Please tell me if you want in on the project

All I can do is test stuff i am not very good at this kind of stuff. Just thought i would offer help by testing message my skype [Shane :/D] Without the "/"
09-14-2014, 06:15 PM #6
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

Plus that I don't remember them even trying to attempt a project like that so stop spewing please lol.
09-14-2014, 06:27 PM #7
Plus that I don't remember them even trying to attempt a project like that so stop spewing please lol.

Why did you reply, when you already replied o.O
aerosoul94 clearly said that .gsc's are now compiled via a Virtual Machince a.k.a "VM". That is why you can't modify them because the VM is inside the EBOOT. Smile

Please don't reply to me.
09-18-2014, 12:31 PM #8
M0T1VAT10N
Do a barrel roll!
You can always save the gsc into the eboot manually.... Right? That's what my friends were doing
09-18-2014, 09:19 PM #9
Originally posted by M0T1VAT10N View Post
You can always save the gsc into the eboot manually.... Right? That's what my friends were doing

You could do that only if people weren't lazy but besides that the mp.self file is not going to let you get online anyways the whole point of this project is to get 1.11 menus online with other people on 1.14 plus that the VM manages the gscs apparently which I still think is bullshit because I can get online right now with the mod menu but once again it's buggy lol.
09-18-2014, 10:49 PM #10
SC58
Former Staff
You could do that only if people weren't lazy but besides that the mp.self file is not going to let you get online anyways the whole point of this project is to get 1.11 menus online with other people on 1.14 plus that the VM manages the gscs apparently which I still think is bullshit because I can get online right now with the mod menu but once again it's buggy lol.

U can do like 99% of GSC stuff in Real Time using function's with .sprx and it run the same speed as GSC no lag or anything, GSC is the past for this game so why go back to it? Pointless

I mean if anyone want GSC this bad online to use with anyone just go to PC lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo