01-03-2015, 03:52 AM #1
homeedog
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I posted this tutorial in Ps3 cheats and customization but since i used a mw2 patch as an example, it also belongs here. anyway heres the link to the tutorial i've already made... You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked homeedog for this useful post:

Jordan G.

The following 3 users groaned at homeedog for this awful post:

04jberry, Red-EyeX32,
01-03-2015, 03:34 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Well R.I.P Mw2 ;(

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

01-04-2015, 11:34 PM #3
Originally posted by zFI2oST
So does this mean I will be able to host hawkins zombies with people on the newest patch or do they have to be on the same patch as me? Sorry I've been away from the scene so I am a newb. by the way great tutorial, very detailed and simple to follow for old folks like me.

Just because it's on OFW doesn't mean its a 1.14 patch. You still have to host it on 1.11 and at the moment you can't unless you bypass but theres no method to bypass without a CFW. So you have to host offline.
01-05-2015, 12:45 AM #4
homeedog
I am error
Originally posted by Jordan
Just because it's on OFW doesn't mean its a 1.14 patch. You still have to host it on 1.11 and at the moment you can't unless you bypass but theres no method to bypass without a CFW. So you have to host offline.

Well actually, you could... But lets not tell the n00bz, shall we?

The following user thanked homeedog for this useful post:

xXBUDxZILLAXx
01-05-2015, 02:18 AM #5
Originally posted by homeedog View Post
Well actually, you could... But lets not tell the n00bz, shall we?

Or you could tell meh Winky Winky
01-05-2015, 03:04 AM #6
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Or you could tell meh Winky Winky

Its so easy -.-
01-05-2015, 03:32 AM #7
Originally posted by TheyCallMeBreed View Post
Its so easy -.-

Okay so why don't yall help me out so I can take this menu online and play Hawkins Zombies with people? I need to record it for the tutorial anyways.
01-05-2015, 07:21 AM #8
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Okay so why don't yall help me out so I can take this menu online and play Hawkins Zombies with people? I need to record it for the tutorial anyways.

Because im a real modder who actually spent over $400 on 2 jailbreaks in the last 4 years.

The following user thanked TheyCallMeBreed for this useful post:

xXBUDxZILLAXx
01-05-2015, 07:34 AM #9
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by homeedog View Post
I posted this tutorial in Ps3 cheats and customization but since i used a mw2 patch as an example, it also belongs here. anyway heres the link to the tutorial i've already made... You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2015, 05:21 AM #10
Originally posted by zFI2oST
So does this mean I will be able to host hawkins zombies with people on the newest patch or do they have to be on the same patch as me? Sorry I've been away from the scene so I am a newb. by the way great tutorial, very detailed and simple to follow for old folks like me.

Wow that's a name I haven't seen in awhile.
I used to host your demonic edit lol.
Last edited by zPolarz ; 01-25-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo