01-26-2015, 09:33 PM #1
Intensedejavu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys!
In the past I was a former aprenttice on this sub forum!
These we're the times! Enzo

So , never mind, Today started to learn programming on collage... in more advanced way and I want to go back to the old times just to improve , test new things etc...
In the past , on the computer, i used AlterIWnet to test mw2 patches...
Since I've been out of business so many time, is out there any other program best for testing patches on computer?
If not, you still recommend alterIWnet?

Thanks!
02-05-2015, 04:01 PM #2
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
I need a tutorial about that too

Can u PM me if u have a tutorial?
02-05-2015, 04:50 PM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Intensedejavu View Post
Hi guys!

So , never mind, Today started to learn programming on collage... in more advanced way and I want to go back to the old times just to improve , test new things etc...
Since I've been out of business so many time, is out there any other program best for testing patches on computer?

Thanks!

Id use MW2 Liberation 1.6

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

xGLoTTeRCriimEx
02-05-2015, 06:15 PM #4
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kush
Id use MW2 Liberation 1.6

So is it possible with that to test my 1.14 cfg menu on pc? Maybe u can help me with that or send me a tutorial link?
02-06-2015, 04:54 AM #5
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by xGLoTTeRCriimEx View Post
So is it possible with that to test my 1.14 cfg menu on pc? Maybe u can help me with that or send me a tutorial link?

im not sure where you could find a tut, but if you just put your CFG menu code into the end of your buttons_default.cfg you can use it without any other programs but you have to rebind all the buttons n your menu from ps3 buttons to pc keys
02-06-2015, 04:58 AM #6
Originally posted by Intensedejavu View Post
Hi guys!

Thanks!

Lmao, just create a private server on alterIWnet. Should work fine and should still be able to test any version of a patch.
02-06-2015, 06:07 AM #7
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
I i found a working program to download it now

Register to repziw4.de there u can download the repz installer

Worked fine for me

I just need to change all the buttons in my patch from ps3 buttons to pc buttons now -___- and than i can use my patch on it

If u need a tutorial on how to download it just type in youtube "iw4 mw2 tutorial / how to) than u should find a video on how it works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo