12-15-2009, 08:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is tutorial for the god mode glitch

(this isnt my video)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNN9TEITYA"]YouTube- MW2 God Mode Glitch Tutorial[/ame]

Credits go to Lygofast2121
Last edited by 卐... ; 12-15-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: lol

The following 2 users say thank you to 卐... for this useful post:

DoT eXe, finalmidnight
12-16-2009, 01:55 PM #29
and why... the **** does ps3 not have join session in progres: not allowedP??? PISSES ME OFF
12-16-2009, 03:48 PM #30
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
yeah really i hate when im trying shit out in private and friends join my match and kill me.

ps3 needs a join game in progress option.
12-16-2009, 08:27 PM #31
Ps3 has got a join in progress option :S
youu just clikc PS button and then go onto one of your friends thats on MW2 and the click triangle and the it will have invite to game and underneath it will have join session ... try it .. i have one deffinately so i don't see why you'se shouldn't (btw u have to make sure there actually in a game because underneath the name it will say "modernwarfare 2" and then after it what they are doing eg. " Call of duty modernwarfare 2 : main menu " or " Call of duty modernwarfare 2 : Team Deathmatch at Afgan "
12-20-2009, 10:58 AM #32
Well i tried this out but with different intentions: Me and 4 friends boosted. We split up in pairs and began to boost as if it were a regular cage match boost. We finished it with a nuke after everyone had 300 kills. Unlimited time. Unlimited ammo. Simply amazing.
12-20-2009, 11:04 AM #33
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
Originally posted by conor2008 View Post
Ps3 has got a join in progress option :S
youu just clikc PS button and then go onto one of your friends thats on MW2 and the click triangle and the it will have invite to game and underneath it will have join session ... try it .. i have one deffinately so i don't see why you'se shouldn't (btw u have to make sure there actually in a game because underneath the name it will say "modernwarfare 2" and then after it what they are doing eg. " Call of duty modernwarfare 2 : main menu " or " Call of duty modernwarfare 2 : Team Deathmatch at Afgan "

ps3 does not have a joun session in progress as in when your setting up a game you can not switch the option on & off.

in otherwords on ps3 if you are in a private match anyone of your friends can join. on xbox there is an option to block your friends from join session in progress.

ps3 does not have that option your friends can join whether you want them to or not.
12-20-2009, 11:55 AM #34
08badbhoy08
Little One
It Dosent work on ps3 because we can stop people from joining our session
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM #35
good post actually people actually kno this glitch is fake now kinda

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by pocketemo
ps3 does not have a joun session in progress as in when your setting up a game you can not switch the option on & off.

in otherwords on ps3 if you are in a private match anyone of your friends can join. on xbox there is an option to block your friends from join session in progress.

ps3 does not have that option your friends can join whether you want them to or not.

er isnt this suppose to be discussed at No advertising allowed
Last edited by H₂O ; 01-30-2010 at 08:26 AM.
12-21-2009, 10:15 PM #36
can u do it in an online match ?
12-21-2009, 10:18 PM #37
'SpeC™
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
dude that sucks only xbox:(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo