Post: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 NEXT-GEN (PS4,XBOXONE)
06-09-2015, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael...

I have paid nearly £400 for a nextgen console and I must say the games are terrible. I am board of all the new Call Of Duties such as Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I saw this petition online...

You must login or register to view this content.

The petition had 204,456 supporters

The petition is about Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I speak for everyone when I say that Modern Warfare 2 was one of Activision's best game. Just a fun & enjoyable game that really gives you that nostalgia feeling. The guns, maps, kill streaks were just incredible. At the moment mw2 for the ps3 & xbox is just overrun by hackers. If they remaster the game, & sort a couple things out (e.g noob tubing) it would make a lot of people happy.
Please lets do what we can to bring this incredible game to nextgen.
Like and share that Facebook page to raise awareness and also sign the petition.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE SURE MW2 WILL RETURN

Like and Share: You must login or register to view this content.

Sign Petition: You must login or register to view this content.

Dear NGU this is not an advert this is people getting enjoyment out of Call Of Duty again. Please help

Thanks for reading hope you can all help.
Last edited by CaptinModz ; 06-09-2015 at 06:25 PM.

The following user thanked CaptinModz for this useful post:

The1997
01-24-2016, 06:23 AM #11
Originally posted by CaptinModz View Post
Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael...

I have paid nearly £400 for a nextgen console and I must say the games are terrible. I am board of all the new Call Of Duties such as Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I saw this petition online...

I speak for everyone when I say that Modern Warfare 2 was one of Activision's best game. Just a fun & enjoyable game that really gives you that nostalgia feeling. The guns, maps, kill streaks were just incredible. At the moment mw2 for the ps3 & xbox is just overrun by hackers. If they remaster the game, & sort a couple things out (e.g noob tubing) it would make a lot of people happy.
Like and share that Facebook page to raise awareness and also sign the petition.

Dear NGU this is not an advert this is people getting enjoyment out of Call Of Duty again. Please help

No a fens to you, i love the game and i agree but when i filled out the partition it asked for money and so i went to You must login or register to view this content. and this is what it said: You must login or register to view this content.
09-04-2016, 08:32 PM #12
mw2 is my fav game^^ I'm playing it since release and the last time I played mw2 was 3 hours ago Happy Its pretty sad that all lobbies are full of cfg and backup kids :( I'm using the IW4 Server sprx from sc58 to enjoy the game without modding but a remastered version would be so awesome! ^^

The following user thanked SchwimmbutZz for this useful post:

cnossovo
09-08-2016, 03:15 PM #13
TrophyJunkie
Do a barrel roll!
Modern Warfare 1 is Remastered now.
Maybe in 3 Years when the next CoD from Infinity Ward got realesed there is a chance if a Remastered MW2 for ps4 or something like a MW Collection on PS5. I know this would sell great
10-24-2016, 10:08 PM #14
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by CaptinModz View Post
Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael...

if this happens, I will buy a PS4 just for this one game! that is if they don't fuck it up!!
11-02-2016, 03:41 PM #15
Originally posted by QATAR
Infinityward did MW2 not activision. Get your information straight. Anways, I wish they could do these. I totaly agree.

Activision owns the rights to I.W. it's only been a name since MW3 after the lawsuit between Activision and Electronic Arts as I.W. is now Respawn with Electronic Arts ? There-go Raven Soft I believe did the I.W. remake of COD4. That was a rude and ignorant reply I believe in my own opinion you really are clueless, that was uncalled for?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo