Post: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 NEXT-GEN (PS4,XBOXONE)
06-09-2015, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael...

I have paid nearly £400 for a nextgen console and I must say the games are terrible. I am board of all the new Call Of Duties such as Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I saw this petition online...

You must login or register to view this content.

The petition had 204,456 supporters

The petition is about Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I speak for everyone when I say that Modern Warfare 2 was one of Activision's best game. Just a fun & enjoyable game that really gives you that nostalgia feeling. The guns, maps, kill streaks were just incredible. At the moment mw2 for the ps3 & xbox is just overrun by hackers. If they remaster the game, & sort a couple things out (e.g noob tubing) it would make a lot of people happy.
Please lets do what we can to bring this incredible game to nextgen.
Like and share that Facebook page to raise awareness and also sign the petition.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE SURE MW2 WILL RETURN

Like and Share: You must login or register to view this content.

Sign Petition: You must login or register to view this content.

Dear NGU this is not an advert this is people getting enjoyment out of Call Of Duty again. Please help

Thanks for reading hope you can all help.
Last edited by CaptinModz ; 06-09-2015 at 06:25 PM.

The following user thanked CaptinModz for this useful post:

The1997
06-10-2015, 02:14 AM #2
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
yea, no mods will make that game fun again
06-10-2015, 07:53 PM #3
i totally agree dude- i would reccomend you watch the video CaptainSparklez aka ProsDONTtalkShit posted at the end of MW2 as its an awesome song which just brings back great memories to me and everyone else. to be honest if mw2 was remastered for new consoles i would never want to play any other COD again as that game had the perfect mix of fun and competetive and was both noob friendly and rewarding to more skilled players Smile
the song:
06-16-2015, 08:32 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Agree with you there. If MW2 came to NextGen, it would be the best thing ever. No mods on nextgen so it'd be like experiencing the original MW2.
06-16-2015, 09:47 PM #5
sleekshow
I defeated!
Mw2 has been confirmed on xbox one !! Hoping for the ps4 to be confirmed now
12-27-2015, 09:37 AM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by CaptinModz View Post
Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael...

I have paid nearly £400 for a nextgen console and I must say the games are terrible. I am board of all the new Call Of Duties such as Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I saw this petition online...

You must login or register to view this content.

The petition had 204,456 supporters

The petition is about Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I speak for everyone when I say that Modern Warfare 2 was one of Activision's best game. Just a fun & enjoyable game that really gives you that nostalgia feeling. The guns, maps, kill streaks were just incredible. At the moment mw2 for the ps3 & xbox is just overrun by hackers. If they remaster the game, & sort a couple things out (e.g noob tubing) it would make a lot of people happy.
Please lets do what we can to bring this incredible game to nextgen.
Like and share that Facebook page to raise awareness and also sign the petition.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE SURE MW2 WILL RETURN

Like and Share: You must login or register to view this content.

Sign Petition: You must login or register to view this content.

Dear NGU this is not an advert this is people getting enjoyment out of Call Of Duty again. Please help

Thanks for reading hope you can all help.

Add me on skype
Last edited by Best Mate ; 12-27-2015 at 08:04 PM.
12-30-2015, 10:43 PM #7
Activision only cares about one thing and that's bottom line of their fiscal year. As with all corporations. Look at Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero, a Petition is not necessary they will bleed out every cent they can. It's proactive and as well will reinforce what they are planing on inevitably, but mark my words you will see this come too fruition.
01-01-2016, 12:44 AM #8
QATAR♛
Error… Cat invasion!
Infinityward did MW2 not activision. Get your information straight. Anways, I wish they could do these. I totaly agree.
01-13-2016, 12:03 AM #9
Originally posted by QATAR
Infinityward did MW2 not activision. Get your information straight. Anways, I wish they could do these. I totaly agree.

Ihe is right mate, it's up to activation to publish the game on next gen or not
01-13-2016, 03:54 PM #10
The original infinity ward team is no longer here.... As much as I like mw2 I feel like it would shit on next gen.... They might add stuff like supply drops dlc guns and if they remastered any of the maps they would all be shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo