This works for all regions
I have seen threads where you use 'PS3 Proxy' to block the SSL connection from the Patch server. I guess it works but it wont be as efficient as my method. My method still uses a proxy, but it does things diffrently creating a simpler and easyer process. This should be able to block patches for ALL games. But i created it around Modern Warfare 2.
This tool was a request from one of my other threads. So i decided to make it.
What is this?
What ever you want it to be :cool:.
How To Use
1. Enter your PS3's Network settings, Leave EVERYTHING appart from the option where it ask's for a Proxy Server. Press X on 'Use Proxy' and enter the IP my program shows and the port. (You can change the port)
2. Click [START] on my program.
3. You should be at the point where your PS3 wants you to Test the Connection. Do It! The Test should be successful.
4. Delete the patch you want to block, [Game Data] (e.g: Modern Warfare 1.07)
5. Load up the game and you shouldn't be asked to update.
Doesnt Work? Try This
Open up CMD, type in 'ipconfig' without the quotes (as seen above).
In the screenshot i have put a red rectangle around an IP '192.168.0.13'. On your screen it will be diffrent. So instead of using the IP my program tells you, Use the IP YOU SEE in CMD after typing in 'ipconfig'. Also, try changing the port in the program and use that port in the PS3 proxy settings too.
If you get signed-out just sign back in.