08-02-2015, 09:05 AM #1
LordOlliee
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi.

Unfortunately I have been away from all types of modding/gaming for a around 3 years, so I am not in good tune with what is going on now a days.

I'm wondering if anyone could answer me the following question

1. Do challenge lobbies still occur on mw2? And are they easy to host?

Can someone link me to a video, tutorial. I miss the old days, and want to play around in a private match with a new patch.
08-02-2015, 09:10 AM #2
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Botz View Post
Hi.

Unfortunately I have been away from all types of modding/gaming for a around 3 years, so I am not in good tune with what is going on now a days.

I'm wondering if anyone could answer me the following question

1. Do challenge lobbies still occur on mw2? And are they easy to host?

Can someone link me to a video, tutorial. I miss the old days, and want to play around in a private match with a new patch.

We are on the 1,14 update, which means that GSC menus are not possible on that update, however if you bypass you can still host 1.11.. You can either firmware bypass MW2 or delete the default_mp.self in your MW2 directory to bypass
08-02-2015, 09:13 AM #3
LordOlliee
< ^ > < ^ >
I was only going to buy another PS3 if I could host, is it just hassle to set all that up?
08-02-2015, 09:53 AM #4
dennis2000
Do a barrel roll!
I was only going to buy another PS3 if I could host, is it just hassle to set all that up?

It is really easy, you can also host MW2 patches via PS3 backups
08-02-2015, 10:10 AM #5

Originally posted by dennis2000 View Post
It is really easy, you can also host MW2 patches via PS3 backups

You can host gsc on 1.14 still by either using SPRX (which requires a jailbroken ps3) or use reborn v4 (which also requires you to have a jb)
08-02-2015, 02:30 PM #6
LordOlliee
< ^ > < ^ >
Yes I thought that would be the case!

Thank you for the feedback.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo