12-26-2009, 12:50 AM #1
CJSpro
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All i need to know is what i have to buy, i bought easycap of ebay, what else do i need to be able to play on my tv and record what im doing?

If you wanna be really kind then you can write a guide for me.. Smile

Please give the names of the wires etc i need, dont tell me the ones that come with the EasyCap.

Thankyou, PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Callum.
12-26-2009, 12:58 AM #2
FFS post in the right section.
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM #3
CJSpro
Banned
i want to record mw2, the section is said to be anything related to mw2, therfore i win, you lose.
12-26-2009, 01:38 AM #4
elim
Space Ninja
your not going to get anywhere with comments like that...

anyway this isnt the right section first of all, and to answer your question, search easycap setup on youtube theres plenty of videos showing how to set it up and what you need.

in basic you need some av cables, splitters, a computer, and the easycap device
12-26-2009, 01:41 AM #5
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Naa man its more Help related to be honest
12-26-2009, 01:49 AM #6
u need 1 av cable and 3 splitters and your good to go.
12-26-2009, 10:28 AM #7
ok well for starters,

*if you only have 1 set of av inputs and no outputs then read below

you will need a splitter so that the capture card can get the video as well as the TV,
[img][IMG]https://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/omgzak/P1030762.jpg[/img][/IMG](just a home made splitter) you plug the video(ps3 video cable) into one end, and plug the cords at the other end into the video of the capture card and the TV,you now have video.for sound you plug in 1 sound cable into the TV and another into the capture card. apart from that you don't need to buy or get anything else. the capture software comes with the capture card.

*IF YOU HAVE BOTH AV INPUT AND OUTPUTS READ BELOW

i'm not entirely sure about this one as i have only filmed using a splitter.you just plug in the ps3 cables into your TV, and plug the capture card into the av output. but as i said before i have only used the splitter method so im not sure
--------------------------------------
|PLEASE REP + THANK IF THIS HELPED |
--------------------------------------

Originally posted by CJSpro View Post
All i need to know is what i have to buy, i bought easycap of ebay, what else do i need to be able to play on my tv and record what im doing?

If you wanna be really kind then you can write a guide for me.. Smile

Please give the names of the wires etc i need, dont tell me the ones that come with the EasyCap.

Thankyou, PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Callum.
12-26-2009, 08:21 PM #8
Honey
Senpai
i want to record mw2, the section is said to be anything related to mw2, therfore i win, you lose.

Fusions. You just lost the game.
12-27-2009, 11:16 AM #9
CJSpro
Banned
lol, i win!

Uhm, what are Av things and outputs?

Sorry im new to this lol.

Anyone want to help me on msn?

[email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM lolz.... ----------

[nomedia="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsCTfk4MW"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

In that video, what does he use, apart from the easycap, i need the names of them two wires, AND PLEASE can someone go on ebay and find me them, give me links, because when i search it i get crap comeing up....
12-28-2009, 12:15 AM #10
av inputs and outputs are where you plug your 3 cables into so you can get picture,sound on the tv. and output is is where you plug the cables from your capture card into so it will send from your tv to your computer

lol, i win!

Uhm, what are Av things and outputs?

Sorry im new to this lol.

Anyone want to help me on msn?

[email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM lolz.... ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

In that video, what does he use, apart from the easycap, i need the names of them two wires, AND PLEASE can someone go on ebay and find me them, give me links, because when i search it i get crap comeing up....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo