01-08-2010, 04:20 AM #1
Aris94
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I just encountered my first real problem with disc reading on my PS3. Every game or dvd will load besides Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I don't understand why because i checked the disc very thoroughly and there doesn't appear to be any scratches at all, big or small. This just happened today after having the game for nearly a month. I've searched the internet, including this site, for hours for a solution and haven't found one that has worked. I've fully restored my PS3 and have entered the restore mode by holding the power button twice and rebuilding my file data etc.. I really don't know why this might be happening, I might just end up switching it with a blockbuster MW2 if you guys can't help me out because I can't seem to find my receipt. Please help a fellow gamer guys.

*And there is no error message, the disc just doesn't show up, meaning that the loading icon remains moving*

Thanks, Aris94

btw, I have played for long periods of time (5+ hours) each time I start playing and haven't been switching the power off from the back of the PS3. (idk if that would cause this)
Last edited by Aris94 ; 01-08-2010 at 05:27 AM.
02-02-2010, 11:08 PM #20
Tomes
Banned
Use the recovery menu it worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!1
02-03-2010, 04:53 PM #21
happened to me, go to game data utility and there should be a corrupted data, delete that and it should work fine
07-30-2010, 07:05 PM #22
That happens to me to but the disc icon wont show up and the ps3 makes a sound like its trying to eject the disc but all my other games work
08-21-2010, 10:18 AM #23
mine is the same no scratches, cracks etc but as soon as i did the update i get a black screen whenever my ps3 attempts to load mw2
Any suggestions?
Please Help
Also i have deleted all corrupted data, do you recommend a restore
Last edited by tottenham01 ; 08-24-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo