01-09-2010, 03:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, Guys I'm sorry to hear that when you were nukeing before you got screwed over...
But Listen I'm not going to do that damn i just want to boost with a normal person 5 for 5 and i go first because ive wasted way to much time trying to get to the person who is suppose to get the nuke and yet they dont get it.
Also im looking for people that actually will participate in this.

So make sure you know how we are going to do this
And maybe we can do headshots also.
Add me and ill accept.
Thanks
inFamous_Pinoy
01-10-2010, 02:54 AM #11
xHeAVeN
I♥NGU
LMFAO at this ^ noob!! Probably still on a 8 killstreak lol
01-10-2010, 03:37 AM #12
D-lyfe
Are you high?
Originally posted by 81 View Post
Ok, Guys I'm sorry to hear that when you were nukeing before you got screwed over...
But Listen I'm not going to do that damn i just want to boost with a normal person 5 for 5 and i go first because ive wasted way to much time trying to get to the person who is suppose to get the nuke and yet they dont get it.
Also im looking for people that actually will participate in this.

So make sure you know how we are going to do this
And maybe we can do headshots also.
Add me and ill accept.
Thanks
inFamous_Pinoy

join the club, but i dont really boost for nukes tried once or twice first time worked okey second time people kept finding us no matter where we hid, but yeah getting scammed sucks i got scammed tice yesterday kinda puts me off boosting now i think
01-10-2010, 07:44 AM #13
Originally posted by lyfe View Post
join the club, but i dont really boost for nukes tried once or twice first time worked okey second time people kept finding us no matter where we hid, but yeah getting scammed sucks i got scammed tice yesterday kinda puts me off boosting now i think

mh thanks for the the note and your signature both of those people added me so we could boost

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by shadowfangs View Post
I was just looking over some of the posts, and I came across this. LMAO!!! I lost count on my nukes around the 320 mark. I don't play that much in public matches because there is NO CHALLENGE TO IT. I actually earn my nukes.....unlike some of you fakes. I have a proven method for destroying people almost every match. When some of you want to play the game the right way let me know, and I might share some great info.

good for you. except i dont give a crap

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo