01-09-2010, 03:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, Guys I'm sorry to hear that when you were nukeing before you got screwed over...
But Listen I'm not going to do that damn i just want to boost with a normal person 5 for 5 and i go first because ive wasted way to much time trying to get to the person who is suppose to get the nuke and yet they dont get it.
Also im looking for people that actually will participate in this.

So make sure you know how we are going to do this
And maybe we can do headshots also.
Add me and ill accept.
Thanks
inFamous_Pinoy
01-09-2010, 05:06 AM #2
add me
psn=brujio_10
or
ill add u
01-09-2010, 05:58 AM #3
gola
OVER 9000!
So you would get 5 nukes first before me, for example? **** off, what a scam.
01-09-2010, 06:16 AM #4
CDK
Do a barrel roll!
dildo!!!!
get nukes urself dont boost fags
01-09-2010, 07:42 AM #5
Originally posted by adogalog View Post
So you would get 5 nukes first before me, for example? **** off, what a scam.

what the hell? you must be a dumb ass or something its not like im going to not let you get 5 nukes wtf im just tired of wasteing my time with people that cant do it

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Originally posted by CDK View Post
dildo!!!!

hey want to shut up u ignorant piece of crap i did not ask for your opinion keep it to your self do you see all these other posts about boosting do you not know what category this is?.. its THE RANK UP DISCUSSION FOR MODERN WARFARE2
01-09-2010, 09:12 AM #6
ƒrizz
Banned
If you want a good booster add me. I have dummy account and we do it on domination. Please go to my post and read
You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2010, 09:51 AM #7
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by 81 View Post
what the hell? you must be a dumb ass or something its not like im going to not let you get 5 nukes wtf im just tired of wasteing my time with people that cant do it

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

hey want to shut up u ignorant piece of crap i did not ask for your opinion keep it to your self do you see all these other posts about boosting do you not know what category this is?.. its THE RANK UP DISCUSSION FOR MODERN WARFARE2

No person in their right mind would boost like that, two for two or one for one just lots of time > that.
01-09-2010, 04:55 PM #8
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by CDK View Post
dildo!!!!

Next time, its an infraction. Don't insult other members.
01-09-2010, 05:02 PM #9
CDK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 81 View Post

boosting isnt bad....but cant u get a nuke by urself online or do u have to boost for that too? thats kinda sad if u cant get one haha
01-09-2010, 11:28 PM #10
I was just looking over some of the posts, and I came across this. LMAO!!! I lost count on my nukes around the 320 mark. I don't play that much in public matches because there is NO CHALLENGE TO IT. I actually earn my nukes.....unlike some of you fakes. I have a proven method for destroying people almost every match. When some of you want to play the game the right way let me know, and I might share some great info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo