01-19-2010, 10:43 PM #1
Fionn
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a guide on getting the files on your already jtagged system and preparing it for hosting MW2 lobbies. Yes, this guide is assuming your system is already jtagged.

ALL OFFLINE:
1)Install xexloader 0.26
2)Run XeXLoader and Create a folder on the root of the drive called "Games" then in that directory create another folder called "MW2" go into that folder and select "Copy DVD"
3)Replace original Files with modded ones in MW2 Directory(Make backups of originals first!)
the modded code_post_gfx_mp.ff I use can be found here

https://www.2shared.com/file/10505292/c60bed61/code_post_gfx_ mp.html

The patch for your default_mp.xex can be found here

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=XTM0U00W

MAKE SURE YOU OVERWRITE THE CORRECT code_post_gfx_mp.ff and NOT code_post_gfx.ff THE FILENAMES ARE SO CLOSE AND THIS IS USUALLY HOW YOU GET THE DREADED DISK READ ERROR!

I strongly recommend putting your DVD Drive to stock firmware after you installed MW2

Get the latest Title Updates from this site:
    https://xbuc.24.tl/

and place them in "Cache" folder found on the root of the HDD, copy the files over with xexloader.

ONLINE:
5)Reboot xbox with CAT5 cable, Log into live. If you have XBR3 it will ask to update, Dont be afraid and DO IT. I dont even have my R6T3 removed and it only updates the data you dont have, it will know you're already running 8955 and only add avatar support.***If you already have Avatars you most likely dont have to do this***
OFFLINE:
6)Load up xexloader and run MW2 from the menu, then go into Multiplayer and at that point you can connect to Live.
***If you have the original MW2 disk I would strongly recommend having it in the drive even though you arent playing from the dvd, just for live check I cant guarantee you wont be banned but you need all the luck you can get***

NOTE: For match hosting you want it to be Private>Free-for-All>Any Map You Want! To turn on the xp mod, at the beginning of every match you need to press "D-Pad, Up, Right, Down" during the countdown, you know it's working because the countdown restarts. You need to do this at the start of every match! The code-post-gfx-mp provided is a 2 kill based xp hack, 1st kill gets you rank 70, 2nd kill gets you that extra xp to prestige.

(mod edit)
XP Lobbies DO NOT go in this section! Be sure to read the other You must login or register to view this content. and post in the right section!
Last edited by H₂O ; 01-30-2010 at 07:23 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Fionn for this useful post:

Bouhakigan, DJ Jamesy, Doctor Stan, Sindyrello, Unbeliivable, Xr3v0 HD
01-24-2010, 10:28 PM #2
Default Avatar
headsy
just jtagged xbox and got 3 red lights, was old knackered one anyway lol

gonna do another xbox tmorrow and try ure files Smile

thx.
01-24-2010, 11:03 PM #3
Tremble
Do a barrel roll!
could u host one for me i have 1600 for lobby
01-24-2010, 11:28 PM #4
If you could host the lobby id be interested msg me on XBL - Reliez or msg me on nexgen
01-25-2010, 02:02 AM #5
If you can get me the source of that .FF file, I would like to take a peek at it.
01-25-2010, 03:56 AM #6
Very good post, stickied.
01-25-2010, 07:01 PM #7
if you could host one in a few days and let me know when ill be happy to pay 1600
GT:H1gh 1n The Sky
01-26-2010, 04:39 PM #8
please help sum1 do this for me

LumLum364
01-27-2010, 06:35 PM #9
Fionn
Banned
Thanks for the sticky Gill , Never saw this around here
And Phantom , The .FF file is the 1st download link i posted
Thanks
01-30-2010, 07:06 PM #10
thank you for this info!!!