07-20-2017, 10:14 AM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate

Read
- I would like to point out before i continue with this thread i would like to thank Medaka for the release first of all. This was originally posted somewhere but quick to be taken down and he has said himself he no longer is doing the project so he dropped his source but apparently he wasn't allowed. So here it is. Also NOTE: Medaka has given permission for me to drop this again.

- Also ALL credit goes to Medaka for this release as this is his work! But hopefully you can all enjoy this.

Information
- This is a MW2 OnHost Project developed by Medaka for the Xbox 360. What i am aware of it is 99% Complete, and is free for anyone to use as he releasing the Source. Works online and on the latest TU8 dash.
- This is also a All Client menu for MW2 with some new things inside.

Download
Can download from You must login or register to view this content.
- There is No Virus Scan as it's a open Sourced Project! So don't ask for one because i will not be adding one.
- If you have a issue with the Download PM me or QUOTE this thread asking for download link update.

Video
Last edited by gοd ; 07-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to gοd for this useful post:

Africanized, ItzFlakyy, KazzyOFM
08-28-2017, 03:50 AM #2
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
Very nice menu
08-29-2017, 05:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Private
Hey NextGenUpdate

Read
- I would like to point out before i continue with this thread i would like to thank Medaka for the release first of all. This was originally posted somewhere but quick to be taken down and he has said himself he no longer is doing the project so he dropped his source but apparently he wasn't allowed. So here it is. Also NOTE: Medaka has given permission for me to drop this again.

- Also ALL credit goes to Medaka for this release as this is his work! But hopefully you can all enjoy this.

Information
- This is a MW2 OnHost Project developed by Medaka for the Xbox 360. What i am aware of it is 99% Complete, and is free for anyone to use as he releasing the Source. Works online and on the latest TU8 dash.

Download
- There is No Virus Scan as it's a open Sourced Project! So don't ask for one because i will not be adding one.
- If you have a issue with the Download PM me or QUOTE this thread asking for download link update.

Video

New download plz?
10-05-2017, 06:11 PM #4
Link Pls
01-21-2018, 05:52 PM #5
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by d View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

Read

Information

Download

Video

How is someone suppose to download, if there is no link?

The following user thanked irekthoessss for this useful post:

iDeity
04-11-2018, 03:37 PM #6
Originally posted by d View Post
Hey NextGenUpdate

Read

Information

Download

Video

could i have link please
04-11-2018, 04:20 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by m0dz View Post
could i have link please

Originally posted by irekthoessss View Post
How is someone suppose to download, if there is no link?

Originally posted by JustEma View Post
Link Pls

Originally posted by Africanized View Post
New download plz?

Link added
06-09-2019, 09:17 AM #8
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by gοd View Post

I want this for PS3 :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.