Post: Raven Software will not be helping in the development in MW3
05-25-2011, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can assure you, it was only a rumor started by someone on Kotaku and spread by GUNNS4HIRE and Machinima and other youtube sensations.

> The name isn't mentioned in trailers, the MW3 website, nor the Raven website
> You can search the source code for callofduty.com/mw3 and you won't find the 3 letters "rav" together anywhere, let alone the word "raven"
> From the start, it didn't sound believable, considering Raven hasn't developed any games as prestigious as a Call of Duty installment (no, i'm not being a CoD fanboy, i'm basing this off sales)
> Raven is already working on other titles (i believe a James Bond game)
> However, it is possible that Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer hired some of Raven's employees or even hired the company under the Infinity Ward name or another similar situation
05-25-2011, 06:27 AM #2
Default Avatar
Cammy
You must login or register to view this content.

They are.
05-25-2011, 06:36 AM #3
you failed to disprove the fact that they are NOT working on MW3
05-25-2011, 06:39 AM #4
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by dallaswp13 View Post
you failed to disprove the fact that they are NOT working on MW3

I linked the wrong site /facepalm You must login or register to view this content.
05-25-2011, 06:46 AM #5
I feel like i'm still reading a rumor. The title ends in a question mark, which imposes an uncertainty. And, like i said, Infinity Ward may have hired some Raven employees temporarily to compensate for their loss of staff, or something similar. I don't see any reason as to why "Raven Software" wouldn't be advertised with the title "Call of Duty MW3" as that would bring them tons of money, and not to mention, hegemony in the first person shooter genre

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo