05-26-2011, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My idea is that knifing is still one hit kill, but you fall onto the ground with the guy you kill and take the knife out which should take 2-5 seconds ;]
05-26-2011, 01:24 PM #2
Even if this would be taken into consideration. It'll be kinda difficult to code correctly. Especially in online gaming.
05-26-2011, 02:06 PM #3
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Knifing should just be slower and you should actually have to stick the knife in the guy and rip it out, not just slash him.
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM #4
I only had a problem with knifing when when bayonets and commando came about. Either leave it simple like in CoD4, or have something along the lines of a melee attack with your weapon. Although I guess a melee attack with your weapon would be pretty stupid.
05-26-2011, 03:17 PM #5
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
well the knifing should just be within like 2 inches of the guy to be able to knife him
05-26-2011, 05:01 PM #6
ツSparky
Teddy <3
i think it will change any as they are using a new engine....
05-26-2011, 05:14 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by killerfireninja View Post
My idea is that knifing is still one hit kill, but you fall onto the ground with the guy you kill and take the knife out which should take 2-5 seconds ;]

Fix the lag
The lunge would not be a issue

If you can't fix the lag then remove the lunge , or you could make the knife have a delay before you knife the dude. So the person pulls it out first then knifes. Which is your idea......
05-26-2011, 06:47 PM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
The knife in COD doesn't need a solution. No commando lunge is good enough. The COD community wants to fix EVERYTHING that kills them. It's a knife, oh well. Only time you dislike the knife is when someone kills you or if you're one of those guys who tries to shoot someone 2 feet in front of you.
05-26-2011, 06:49 PM #9
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Knifing should just be slower and you should actually have to stick the knife in the guy and rip it out, not just slash him.

What like MOH knifing? Smile
05-26-2011, 07:17 PM #10
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dr.
What like MOH knifing? Smile

I've never played the game, but I'm sure it's similar to Battlefield knifing... which is what would be nice imo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo