05-31-2011, 01:26 PM #1
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apparently, they are going to bring back Stopping Power AND Juggernaught :confused: (Just a rumour). Do you guys want them back? I think that stopping power ruined it because you HAVE to use stopping power or your putting yourself at a serious dissadvantage, but, Juggernaught wasn't that bad. If they made it so snipers are still a 1 shot kill even against jugg, I wouldn't mind. Personally, I'de like to see last stand go because that is just stupid and unrealistic..

Here's the video:

EDIT: It has been confirmed that they are not going to bring either back, thank god Smile.
Last edited by billionk ; 06-11-2011 at 05:51 AM.
06-05-2011, 06:48 AM #11
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
I don't honestly know, but Jugg better not be there. It made the game unfair and unbalanced.
06-05-2011, 08:11 AM #12
I Really Dont Want Them To Bring It back, They finally managed to take it out and now they are starting the franchise again, and it will just be the same as last time.. i want MW3 To Be Different and a Really Senstation to the Call Of Duty Franchise. ^^
06-05-2011, 09:53 AM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Not to bothered with stopping power... Although on mw2, not using it with a sniper always results in hitmarkers, so it would be best to get rid of it in the perspective

As for juggernaugt, no don't bring it back. I was playing cod4 and some guy was using it, then dropped onto last stand, I was like, omg noob :p
06-05-2011, 10:57 AM #14
markinatorz
Gym leader
Lets think about it you can't have just stopping power or juggernaut, these two are used to cancel each other out, so everyone saying that juggernaut is bad, it is cancelled out by stopping power, want to take out a juggernaut? Use stopping power, simple
06-05-2011, 12:45 PM #15
risdamlou
Little One
No stopping power and no juggy..
06-05-2011, 12:59 PM #16
Who the hell would want Juggernaut back?
06-05-2011, 01:00 PM #17
Neither. I hate them both.
06-05-2011, 01:22 PM #18
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by billionk View Post
Apparently, they are going to bring back Stopping Power AND Juggernaught :confused: (Just a rumour). Do you guys want them back? I think that stopping power ruined it because you HAVE to use stopping power or your putting yourself at a serious dissadvantage, but, Juggernaught wasn't that bad. If they made it so snipers are still a 1 shot kill even against jugg, I wouldn't mind. Personally, I'de like to see last stand go because that is just stupid and unrealistic..

Here's the video:

There is no reason to bring back stopping power or juggernaut. It has been proven in Black Ops that it is not needed, and opens up other perks in the same slot.

There should be advantages and disadvantages for each perk, and SP / Jugg doesn't bring balance to a game.
06-11-2011, 05:51 AM #19
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by IE View Post
There is no reason to bring back stopping power or juggernaut. It has been proven in Black Ops that it is not needed, and opens up other perks in the same slot.

There should be advantages and disadvantages for each perk, and SP / Jugg doesn't bring balance to a game.

Yeah I agree. And they have confirmed that they will not bring either back (THANK GOD!).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo