05-31-2011, 01:26 PM #1
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apparently, they are going to bring back Stopping Power AND Juggernaught :confused: (Just a rumour). Do you guys want them back? I think that stopping power ruined it because you HAVE to use stopping power or your putting yourself at a serious dissadvantage, but, Juggernaught wasn't that bad. If they made it so snipers are still a 1 shot kill even against jugg, I wouldn't mind. Personally, I'de like to see last stand go because that is just stupid and unrealistic..

Here's the video:

EDIT: It has been confirmed that they are not going to bring either back, thank god Smile.
Last edited by billionk ; 06-11-2011 at 05:51 AM.
05-31-2011, 01:32 PM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Stoping Power Yeah, Juggernaut Hell Nah!!
05-31-2011, 02:04 PM #3
Back2Basics
Gym leader
i say no to both:y:This guy again! arghhh lol he,s everywhere.look at his t-shirt aswell what a tool!
05-31-2011, 02:08 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by billionk View Post
Apparently, they are going to bring back Stopping Power AND Juggernaught :confused: (Just a rumour). Do you guys want them back? I think that stopping power ruined it because you HAVE to use stopping power or your putting yourself at a serious dissadvantage, but, Juggernaught wasn't that bad. If they made it so snipers are still a 1 shot kill even against jugg, I wouldn't mind. Personally, I'de like to see last stand go because that is just stupid and unrealistic..

Here's the video:

You don't have to use any perks
It a clutch perk not needed tbh

I don't get the hate on jug it one bullet and a counter to snipers :/
Do i want it back yes but only if the other perks are more useful. So SOH reload with scout pro effects. etc
05-31-2011, 02:11 PM #5
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Stopping power :y:
Juggernaut :n:

Nuff said.

The following user thanked Kells for this useful post:

TRBZA
05-31-2011, 02:19 PM #6
DJ NRGETiK
Member Since '08
If you look more into it, stopping power is not as effcient as you think, its really just a matter on where you hit them. Take a look at the weapon charts to help you pinpoint exactly where it is best to shoot a player, also judge how far they are and if they are moving.

I can see why they implimented Jugg, especially in MW2 with the death streaks, but jugg was overused and just a "bad way" to play.
05-31-2011, 02:28 PM #7
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
either bring niether back or if you bring them back put them both is the same section of perks like both red
05-31-2011, 05:55 PM #8
umdamidk238
I am error
whats sad is that ppl like guns 4 hire r the reason why games like cod have come out the way they are now....a little bitchs paridise
05-31-2011, 05:58 PM #9
dubeyduck
Climbing up the ladder
i would like to see overkill back from cod 4 and 5
06-05-2011, 06:42 AM #10
scarene1
I defeated!
You must login or register to view this content.

No stopping power, so that probably means no juggernaut either

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo