05-31-2011, 06:39 PM #1
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone remember how it used to be in COD4? Smile just 3 perks, and 3 killstreaks.

I think that that's one of the main reason why COD is getting worst and worst if you know what I mean (if you have been playing COD since COD4).

After Mw2, the game is about the perks you use and killstreaks. For example in COD4 we had only 3 perks, now we have 6 perks. Yes that's right, 6 perks because one perk count for two because when you get it pro that's like getting another perk. Now we get massive killstreaks that can get you from 10-30 kills.

So if developers could see that what's actually wrong with COD is every new perk, killstreak, or anything related to get you more easy kills, they could make a second COD4.
Sometimes you wonder why when you get a 7 killstreak (helicopter) in COD4 you think you're raping, you think that you're a beast, you feel like it was 15 killstreak in MW2. But the question is why? Because in COD4 it is all about skills, it is about how many people you kill with YOUR weapon, and how many you kill with your killstreak, or the killstreaks you take, or that you take set of perks (combination) and that will get you 10-20 kills plus.

So the fact is that COD4 was so simple that you would have to do the work with your weapon, strategy and skill. Now you just take some good killstreaks and a good combination of perks and they will do the job for you.

Lets see Modern Warfail 3rd time, how it is going to be, I bet there will be more overpowered perks and more things that will give you more power that you won't even have to be bothered to really 'try' to get a lot of kills.

The following 6 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

austincgardner, Goldberg, ShAdoW_RiDa, Skyl1n3, txlonghorn97, xCristian

The following 6 users groaned at T-Icey for this awful post:

atifI0, eaglechamp, hTx_Stunna_713, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, lolpwnedlol, MW3Glitchers
05-31-2011, 07:20 PM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Play barebones. Each COD game sells more and more so the formula hasn't hurt them just yet. Online gaming isn't meant for everybody, if you're getting raped by killstreaks or perks try playing with a party.

Or go get Battlefield.

COD4 had way less players than MW2 or BO so of course there are more things abused. There are plenty of scrubs who suck at MW2 or BO even with these perks and killstreaks. They have game modes for people who want gun vs gun only. I suggest you play them. The COD series from a sells point of view is fine so your idea of devs seeing whats wrong is useless.

Every COD outsells the previous and even people who think the series is somehow on the decline buy it.

Devs took out the things the community cried about from MW2 when they made BO yet now its boring. COD4 featured a very hated perk in Jugg so even that game wasn't roses all the time. So until sells decline COD won't be changing formulas especially since COD biggest critics are right there at launch buying it.

The following 5 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Ada Wong, D@ EnVvY!, hTx_Stunna_713, JKLAZ, Swifter

The following 2 users groaned at Porter_Justice for this awful post:

Skyl1n3, T-Icey
05-31-2011, 07:26 PM #3
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
With 5 kill Streak & 3 Perks Everything Would Be Nice!!
05-31-2011, 07:27 PM #4
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
cod4 had more campers Winky Winky

The following user thanked RayJ_chugs for this useful post:

Skyl1n3
06-01-2011, 01:14 AM #5
atifI0
Are you high?
Black ops has more campers, MW2 was too noob friendly, Cod has UAV online nearly all the time. Although all of these, Which one takes skill to kill? I would say MW2 imo

The following user thanked atifI0 for this useful post:

Skyl1n3
06-01-2011, 09:26 AM #6
Curtyy
Pokemon Trainer
I think that the very high killstreaks should be removed, for a start... They can completely turn a game around, and I just think they're a stupid idea. The BO Chopper Gunner was enough, in my opinion, and nothing more powerful. I don't think that perks need to be altered that much - one doubt that I do have about perks, is whether Stopping Power is useful for balance... Look at CoD4 - was anybody complaining about how annoying UAV Jammer was? Compare that to BO - there's a LOT of hate revolving around Ghost. This is because it's used much more. I think that IW should be a bit experimental with perks in MW3, and I wouldn't mind if they mess up, as long as they fix it!

Now, I think that there's one more thing that needs to be altered... The amount of guns. Yes, some of you are probably confused as to why anybody would want less guns, but I think that BO simply has too many guns! It's impossible to keep that many guns balanced! There's not enough factors that can be altered to be able to affect, and control, the effectiveness of the guns. Unless they can somehow find a new "limiting factor" to apply to all the guns, I think some of these guns will need to go. And too all of you who think I'm an idiot, you're probably right. This is a pretty strange idea, but I think they can try anything to get this game to work.
06-02-2011, 12:59 AM #7
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Play barebones. Each COD game sells more and more so the formula hasn't hurt them just yet. Online gaming isn't meant for everybody, if you're getting raped by killstreaks or perks try playing with a party.

Or go get Battlefield.

COD4 had way less players than MW2 or BO so of course there are more things abused. There are plenty of scrubs who suck at MW2 or BO even with these perks and killstreaks. They have game modes for people who want gun vs gun only. I suggest you play them. The COD series from a sells point of view is fine so your idea of devs seeing whats wrong is useless.

Every COD outsells the previous and even people who think the series is somehow on the decline buy it.

Devs took out the things the community cried about from MW2 when they made BO yet now its boring. COD4 featured a very hated perk in Jugg so even that game wasn't roses all the time. So until sells decline COD won't be changing formulas especially since COD biggest critics are right there at launch buying it.

lol look at the newbs groaning... seems like the first COD game you played was Black Ops right? When did I say I get raped? where? do you see at any point that I mentioned that? if so... show me!

As far as I know, I'am one of those people that get 30+ and less than 10 deaths on every match, every game mode except for a few... such as S&Awesome face because you can't get 30 kills. I play GB (if you even know what it is that) and I know how to play. Just by telling you that I have been playing COD games since COD4 you should of know if I'am a noob or not.

So what's your point by saying what you said? READ carefully before making another non-sense post again. And next time make sure you use at least 0.01% of your brain to have a little sense and know exactly what other people say and why, because again, if you had at least a little sense you would know I don't get "raped" unlike you that probably have to use noob tubes to get a kill. I don't judge a game because I know how to play or because I don't, I like to say the real things about it. Just like when I'm in a match and I have 20 kills in S&Awesome face if I die too many times with BS I just leave the game (regardless if I'am raping all of them) because I won't stay because I got 20 kills, or I won't leave because I died, it is the way I die.

And by the way:
Last edited by T-Icey ; 06-02-2011 at 01:09 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at T-Icey for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, JKLAZ
06-02-2011, 04:34 AM #8
Ada Wong
So cute!
i disagree you know if they make something like cod4 you say they copied it from it and say its bad
06-02-2011, 04:41 AM #9
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Icey View Post
lol look at the newbs groaning... seems like the first COD game you played was Black Ops right? When did I say I get raped? where? do you see at any point that I mentioned that? if so... show me!

As far as I know, I'am one of those people that get 30+ and less than 10 deaths on every match, every game mode except for a few... such as S&Awesome face because you can't get 30 kills. I play GB (if you even know what it is that) and I know how to play. Just by telling you that I have been playing COD games since COD4 you should of know if I'am a noob or not.

So what's your point by saying what you said? READ carefully before making another non-sense post again. And next time make sure you use at least 0.01% of your brain to have a little sense and know exactly what other people say and why, because again, if you had at least a little sense you would know I don't get "raped" unlike you that probably have to use noob tubes to get a kill. I don't judge a game because I know how to play or because I don't, I like to say the real things about it. Just like when I'm in a match and I have 20 kills in S&Awesome face if I die too many times with BS I just leave the game (regardless if I'am raping all of them) because I won't stay because I got 20 kills, or I won't leave because I died, it is the way I die.

And by the way:

LOL, U mad bro?

When did I say you were bad at the game? I disagreed with your opinion, stated each COD's sells going up and suggested you try barebones all without insulting you and THIS is your response?

Unlike you I can't read minds through the internet so I won't call you a newb anyway. Usually when someone hates killstreaks or calls things overpowered they suck. But this is the internet where people cry and moan but the minute someone suggests maybe they aren't that good they'll say "I got a 3.9 KDR, 5.00 W/L, and I only use pistols noobs".

Also don't try to do IQ tests over the internet either. You said and I quote:

"Inext time make sure you use at least 0.01% of your brain to have a little sense and know exactly what other people say and why, because again, if you had at least a little sense you would know I don't get "raped" unlike you that probably have to use noob tubes to get a kill. "

What???? Whether I use .01 percent or .75 of my brain how would I be able to determine if you are bad at a videogame BASED OFF YOUR POSTS ON NGU??? Where did I say you were bad? Honestly the fact you want less killstreaks and less "overpowered" things in general would leave me to believe you probably aren't good at the game...Actually you could be one of those guys who is really good at the game but likes to bitch anyway. If you get 30-10 games all the time then WHAT THE **** ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT????

But judging by your childish response I'd have to guess you like to moan about things. Btw I played COD4 and I HATE Noobtubes which all my previous posts would prove. The only thing getting worser in COD games are people crying and talking about the good ol days. If you're so good at the game why cry?????

I await your generic internet responses of "13 year old kid, 30 year old virgin, Noob, etc" My post wasn't nonsense it was me disagreeing like an adult, refuting your "COD is dying" battle cry. I liked COD4, hated W@W, loved MW2 and enjoy BO. Your response is full of childish "you suck, I got 3.9 KDR noob". Even though usually noobs want games dumbed down to help them. I'd make a make more overpowered things thread before a "OH GET RID OF THE ATTACK DOGS PLEASE and make a COD4 remix' thread.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 06-02-2011 at 04:49 AM.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
06-02-2011, 04:49 AM #10
Just4Hax
"I will speak ill of
Originally posted by atifI0 View Post
Black ops has more campers, MW2 was too noob friendly, Cod has UAV online nearly all the time. Although all of these, Which one takes skill to kill? I would say MW2 imo

The problem with MW2 is the noob tube class, I can easily get a 10 kill streak with it while watching tv lol.

Black Ops just has too many campers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo