06-01-2011, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been reading through his twitter, seems as though MW3 MP will be similar to MW2 MP in terms of gameplay and the speed of which its played at.

Some more good news 402 has CONFIRMED the CoD4 MP5 will be returning (About F*cking time)

IMO I also believe MW3 will get rid of 3ARC lame leaderboards like Score Per Minute, Combat record & replace them with the traditional style of how your stats are kept.

Let me know what you think Smile

Source: [url]www.twitter.com/fourzerotwo[/url]
Last edited by TheFlyingAK47 ; 06-01-2011 at 10:16 PM.
06-01-2011, 10:15 PM #2
yh i aggree bro the new leaderboard is too complicated for your average gamer
06-01-2011, 11:22 PM #3
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Honestly I would even be for the ability to disable stack tracking(for leader boards) so you can just enjoy the game and not worry about your KDR etc.
06-01-2011, 11:44 PM #4
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
How about keep kills, score and wins , but just take out KDR Happy Problem solved! You can still see your KDR in the MP menu or something....

The following 2 users say thank you to Markie- for this useful post:

atifI0, Octavia
06-01-2011, 11:49 PM #5
We will have those Call of Duty Elite stats too. Winky Winky
Last edited by Travis ; 06-01-2011 at 11:52 PM.
06-02-2011, 12:04 AM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Markie
How about keep kills, score and wins , but just take out KDR Happy Problem solved! You can still see your KDR in the MP menu or something....

Combat Record is great. Show what accuracy, W/L, KDR, gun usage, spm,etc.

Why would removing KDR stop people from worrying about it? MW2 didn't show you any stats of your opponent unless they were friends and its not like MW2 was camper free.

Low killstreaks and absence of Combat Record won't cut down on camping. It'll just make scrubs happier to know that no one can see their lousy W/L, low KDR and piss poor accuracy. Combat Record was a great idea since the stats seperate scrubs from good players and spm would show who truly camps.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

ps3-curry
06-02-2011, 03:19 AM #7
getxscared
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TheFlyingAK47 View Post

IMO I also believe MW3 will get rid of 3ARC lame leaderboards like Score Per Minute, Combat record & replace them with the traditional style of how your stats are kept.

Let me know what you think Smile

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The CoSad Awesome Elite will be the detailed way to track your stats(that part will probably be free). So they will probably be the same!
06-03-2011, 01:37 AM #8
Those leaderboards were stupid as hell!
06-03-2011, 01:44 AM #9
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
Honestly I would even be for the ability to disable stack tracking(for leader boards) so you can just enjoy the game and not worry about your KDR etc.

Long time dont see bmxdude =D

Anyways, trust me, you won't enjoy the game as much if they remove the leaderboards. And no even if you try to play it for 'fun' it won't work... because that's what makes it 'fun' competing against your friends and the world. So the question is why don't we just play combat training if it is almost the same thing "killing people" ? why do we prestige? rank up? unlock things? play online? have stats? because at the end of the day that's what really makes it fun (when we are talking about online gaming). otherwise you will feel like if you're playing offline, no one to compete with etc...

It is like removing prestiges, or rank, or unlocks... or better yet like going to play in combat training because obviously you're playing for 'fun'
Last edited by T-Icey ; 06-03-2011 at 01:49 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to T-Icey for this useful post:

amplif1er, GQGK, ps3-curry
06-03-2011, 02:45 AM #10
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by Icey View Post
Long time dont see bmxdude =D

Anyways, trust me, you won't enjoy the game as much if they remove the leaderboards. And no even if you try to play it for 'fun' it won't work... because that's what makes it 'fun' competing against your friends and the world. So the question is why don't we just play combat training if it is almost the same thing "killing people" ? why do we prestige? rank up? unlock things? play online? have stats? because at the end of the day that's what really makes it fun (when we are talking about online gaming). otherwise you will feel like if you're playing offline, no one to compete with etc...

It is like removing prestiges, or rank, or unlocks... or better yet like going to play in combat training because obviously you're playing for 'fun'

Couldnt of said it better myself =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo