06-06-2011, 12:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think there should be a nuke, BUT dont allow it in Free For All

The following user thanked TheCodKittenz for this useful post:

Spraze

The following user groaned TheCodKittenz for this awful post:

hacker103
06-06-2011, 01:18 AM #2
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Nuke is gay. Nuff said.

The following 2 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

hacker103, Octavia

The following user groaned Assassin for this awful post:

SuperYuper
06-06-2011, 01:48 AM #3
I think is should and should not be in it
Why it should: Gives you something to do when bored with the game so it gives ya that challenge
Why it shouldn't: Gives everyone a reason to camp like no tomorrow and try to gain the killstreak
06-06-2011, 03:31 AM #4
Hes already confirmed theres no nuke. /close
06-06-2011, 03:52 AM #5
i love nukes. but if people just camp and boost for them then i dont want it in the game.
06-06-2011, 03:58 AM #6
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheCodKittenz View Post
I think there should be a nuke, BUT dont allow it in Free For All

Originally posted by TheCodKittenz View Post
I think there should be a nuke, BUT dont allow it in Free For All

If there was to be a nuke, I agree that it should be disabled in free for all. But in all honesty, I don't think a nuke even needs to be in the game. Higher kill streaks encourage camping. And nobody needs to go through that type of experience.

It was a rare occurrence when I got nuked in MW2, but I can tell you that it wasn't a positive experience. If an opposing team is being that badly beaten, the game should automatically be ended and the winning side should receive x-amount of earnings.
06-06-2011, 04:33 AM #7
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
A nuke would be fun, but realistically, it's annoying when a 10 year old gets it and starts screaming their head off through the microphone. Then again, it's good for YouTube videos :carling:
06-06-2011, 08:55 AM #8
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
i liked getting nukes on MW2, but the main reason why i want nukes back was because when i got bored of playing normal game-modes, i liked to go in a FFA and kill boosters and get hate mail...
06-06-2011, 09:23 AM #9
Originally posted by MW3Glitchers View Post
Hes already confirmed theres no nuke. /close

no need to close...i just want to see peoples opinions Smile

The following user groaned TheCodKittenz for this awful post:

hacker103
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM #10
Yeah already confirmed there is no nuke, and I'm glad there isn't. The nuke was stupid in my opinion. It promoted more camping and so many people boosted for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo