07-24-2011, 06:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who thinks that MW3 should have some sort of Wager Match mode?In my opinion the wager match was one of my favorite things from black ops. I know Mw3 wont have a currency system but it would be pretty cool if they incorporated it some how.If they dont have this whats your idea of something they should put in there that's like a Wager Match mode ?
07-26-2011, 10:09 AM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
I really like the whole cod points system and its a shame its not gonna be on it :(
07-26-2011, 10:43 AM #12
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Betting with XP definitely sounds legit. If they put it then it should be team-based as well. Regardless, MW3 will NOT disappoint us. Here's a toast to Raven Software :y:

The following user thanked Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

Fuhrer
07-26-2011, 10:51 AM #13
getxscared
Space Ninja
Originally posted by PorchMokey4Life View Post
Who thinks that MW3 should have some sort of Wager Match mode?In my opinion the wager match was one of my favorite things from black ops. I know Mw3 wont have a currency system but it would be pretty cool if they incorporated it some how.If they dont have this whats your idea of something they should put in there that's like a Wager Match mode ?

Well they sure as hell need new ****ing game types. I'm sick of the practically the same games for the past 4 years
07-26-2011, 02:59 PM #14
Originally posted by getxscared View Post
Well they sure as hell need new ****ing game types. I'm sick of the practically the same games for the past 4 years

:fyea: Thats what i mean.tired of playing the same thing over over over over over over again
07-30-2011, 03:22 PM #15
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I'm sure it won't be a 'Wager' Match. More like a special category. A specialized playlist. But I'm sure they'll bring some variant of Wager Matches back. Or at least I hope
08-02-2011, 12:26 AM #16
nbreznov
Do a barrel roll!
yessssssss
08-02-2011, 12:59 PM #17
king waz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheGoodman15 View Post
I think wager matches were a waste of time making. They should have focused more on the original multiplayer, but I am sure Infinity Ward could do alot better on both Wager and original multiplayer.

I found wager matches quite fun tbh, especially one in the chamber
08-03-2011, 12:58 AM #18
Even though they won't have COD points they could still import a playlist like this that you don't earn XP from but it is just for fun. I hope they do incorporate it into MW3 because whenever I got frustrated at BO online I would just go relieve some anger by tomahawking bitches in Sticks and Stones! :p
08-03-2011, 10:33 AM #19
Originally posted by l View Post
IW is not doing multiplayer raven software is. Iw is doing sp and spec ops.

That's not true, they are both working on both parts of the game, fourzerotwo + some other IW people even said it in an interview.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo