08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-19-2011, 05:50 AM #173
Originally posted by l View Post
No one plays the objective in cod though.

i think you mean you dont play the objective. when i play with my friends we do go for the objective and still get better k/d's than the little bitches that sit back and avoid the objective area.
08-19-2011, 01:01 PM #174
ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ
At least I can fight
I think that if you want really team based game go and buy Brink.
08-19-2011, 01:01 PM #175
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i think you mean you dont play the objective. when i play with my friends we do go for the objective and still get better k/d's than the little bitches that sit back and avoid the objective area.

Some people do play the objective. But most of them don't
08-19-2011, 01:19 PM #176
ChynkBud
Big Daddy
Black Ops>Fag Ops

You Calling Blacks Fags Bro???
08-19-2011, 02:13 PM #177
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
What was so bad about waw multiplayer it was fine to me.
The tanks. It was like as soon as the game started it was a rush to the tanks whichever team had more tanks won the player in the tanks was always on the top. I hated the bouncing betties instead of claymore and the snipers were despicable. All the maps were dark 99% of people used MP40 and Thompson.
08-19-2011, 02:42 PM #178
Some people do play the objective. But most of them don't
actually i see more people that go for the objective than people that don't. sure there are people that don't but there isn't alot of them.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by GANGSTUH View Post
The tanks. It was like as soon as the game started it was a rush to the tanks whichever team had more tanks won the player in the tanks was always on the top. I hated the bouncing betties instead of claymore and the snipers were despicable. All the maps were dark 99% of people used MP40 and Thompson.

thats why i play hardcore on WAW. no tanks in hardcore and less people will whore the mp40 because they dont need to. i didnt have a problem with the snipers and as for the bouncing betties i use the bomb squad perk think so i can see them.
08-19-2011, 02:45 PM #179
first month on ps3 i've up 27 and only play 4 or 5 day of it because it was so f up , everygame 3-4 host migration and i remember up 30 somethings like 10 times and host migration failed . The thing is :doing well on cod depends to your connection , the host connection and your luck.Blops it not the best cod but it's playable sometimes.
08-19-2011, 02:48 PM #180
Gangstuh.
NGU's Gangstuh :p
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
actually i see more people that go for the objective than people that don't. sure there are people that don't but there isn't alot of them.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

thats why i play hardcore on WAW. no tanks in hardcore and less people will whore the mp40 because they dont need to. i didnt have a problem with the snipers and as for the bouncing betties i use the bomb squad perk think so i can see them.

But thats the thing you had to use bomb squad to see them. and I used to play hardcore mostly and most people use the STG-44 and PPSh-41.
08-19-2011, 08:20 PM #181
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Sniiickerz
Black Ops>Fag Ops

You Calling Blacks Fags Bro???

Your ****ing dumb. Black ops has nothing to do with black people.
Originally posted by another user
A black operation or black op is a covert operation typically involving activities that are highly clandestine and often outside of standard military protocol or even against the law. A key factor in making an operation "black" is that it is carried out with great secrecy; in many cases no official records of the operation are kept.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Why would you say i was racist against black people :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo