08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-23-2011, 12:18 PM #209
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Messi View Post
Can't kill people across map with the spas. Black Ops sucks.
Guns have recoil. Black Ops sucks.
Can't use a SMG as sniper. Black Ops Sucks.
Can't 360 no scope. Black ops sucks.

Notice a pattern?

You Suck

I do not notice a pattern all that stuff you can do in black ops any ways :dumb:
08-23-2011, 02:32 PM #210
Originally posted by Messi View Post
Can't kill people across map with the spas. Black Ops sucks.
Guns have recoil. Black Ops sucks.
Can't use a SMG as sniper. Black Ops Sucks.
Can't 360 no scope. Black ops sucks.

Notice a pattern?

You Suck

yeah i notice that also and i find it funny. because i like that people cant do that in black ops
08-23-2011, 04:18 PM #211
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Thread still open LOOL :WTF:
08-24-2011, 12:10 PM #212
whitey775
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ManRocks View Post
Are you retarted? Your saying i cant use the G11 because im 14th prestige?? Ever heard of the G11 glitch?? God your dumb just get off this thread you cant prove points.. And im at good at all cods that's not the problem... the problem is that the last two cods made are terrible. Treyarch cant make a better cod then Iw lol (W@W>Cod4, BO>Mw2).

No because I played Black Ops for less than two days play time because it was wack, also because im not a glitcher that likes to cheat on a game, ****ing noob. Ask most people on these forums and they'll agree that Treyarch COD's are pathetic compared to IW ones (COD4>WAW, MW2>FagOps). Also your grammar is terrible, before you respond learn to read and write dumbass.
08-26-2011, 12:52 AM #213
wtalk2
Do a barrel roll!
thanks u someone who finnaly understands
08-26-2011, 11:51 PM #214
mw3 will fail like mw2
08-27-2011, 12:28 AM #215
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by ll View Post
mw3 will fail like mw2

Lol i don't even know why i posted this... :/ i should just wait till 11-8-11 stare
08-27-2011, 12:37 AM #216
Originally posted by OG
Lol i don't even know why i posted this... :/ i should just wait till 11-8-11 stare
well i was just saying because the guns on mw2 are far to overpowered. thats only 1 there's alot more Smile
08-27-2011, 05:23 PM #217
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by ll View Post
well i was just saying because the guns on mw2 are far to overpowered. thats only 1 there's alot more Smile

Maby a few are but not all of them :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo