08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-08-2011, 06:41 PM #38
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
i have a good provider and i don't know about your friends but i'm guessing 70% of people on my friends list have this problem...... and i'm not talking lag while you're in the game but when your at the menus and trying to connect with friends

i have never heard of someone getting lag on the menus. but idk as i said before, i have friends that play ps3 and they have not had lag problems on there game.
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM #39
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by l View Post
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible. If 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. They said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms! all i got to say is Mw3 better not ban for prestige hacking. prestige hacking did not effect other people game play all it did was caused rage on the Mics and all you had to do is the mute button God made for a reason.

i do hope they ban for prestige hacking

after all whats the point in playing multiplayer if you goin to cheat yourself to the top prestige

yea it doesnt affect gameplay
08-08-2011, 07:00 PM #40
Millz
Worth the Weight
Pretty much no matter what I do I have strict NAT type. Even though it's Open on mw2. Lag Ops really pisses me off now.
08-08-2011, 07:05 PM #41
black ops would of been good if it wasnt lagy. thats my opinion. they spent more money on promos than on there server
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM #42
Ameht!
Dark Knight
you sir are the one that failed here today

The following user thanked Ameht! for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi
08-08-2011, 07:18 PM #43
IDK if it wont fail but you can't judge anything until the game actually comes out. Black Ops has bad connection issues on the ps3 side. I have it on 360 and the game is damn near flawless. Now the big problem I have with treyarch is that listen way to much about the bitching of guns. man did they screw up guns just because we have a bunch of fan boy noobs that can't play a COD game. Also I think what is wrong with black ops is the damn spray and pray shit. you can just fire anywere u want without aiming and u get killed. anyway I have high hopes for mw3 but to tell you the truth I think this game might be a dissappointment. this is just my opinion tho.
08-08-2011, 07:32 PM #44
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i have never heard of someone getting lag on the menus. but idk as i said before, i have friends that play ps3 and they have not had lag problems on there game.

The menu lag is the main reason why blops is crap on ps3 Treyarch even said it so you cant say theres no menu lag
08-08-2011, 08:23 PM #45
joelbluhme
Bounty hunter
I'm not going to argue about exact all the things you said that was so wrong cause that would take the whole night. You sir are a fail and yes prestige hacking should of course be consider as cheating. You ruin how the ranking system is supposed to work and therefore it's cheating. Period.
08-08-2011, 09:21 PM #46
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
The menu lag is the main reason why blops is crap on ps3 Treyarch even said it so you cant say theres no menu lag

i dont have ps3 so i dont kow about the menu lag. but really, that is the reason why you dont like the game. honestly thats a poor reason to not like a game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo