08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-10-2011, 02:26 AM #74
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
At least black ops has not been hacked like modern warfail
08-10-2011, 02:30 AM #75
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
Ok... lets get on this first IW is not making THE MP AT ALL its Raven Software the same ones who made the map packs for Black Ops... next IW brought us One Man Army Commando Danger Close and a big case of knife lunge... Black Ops took out all that but the knife lunge.. yes black ops had its problems ...and still has some but its not all on 3arch Activison has a say on what platform to be on most... and thats why Microsoft Pays Activison Not IW SledgeHammer Raven Software or 3Arch.... and did you know this JD_2020 Josh Olin
@
@ManFlashX Treyarch is making #MW3 on the Wii, yes.

so 3arch is even helping with Mw3 too so if your gonna be mad be mad at Activison not the people they tell what todo

No shit ..................

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by .JackDee.
At least black ops has not been hacked like modern warfail

Alright wait till mw3 comes tell me if its modernwarfail

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by realskillz View Post
Ok... lets get on this first IW is not making THE MP AT ALL its Raven Software the same ones who made the map packs for Black Ops... next IW brought us One Man Army Commando Danger Close and a big case of knife lunge... Black Ops took out all that but the knife lunge.. yes black ops had its problems ...and still has some but its not all on 3arch Activison has a say on what platform to be on most... and thats why Microsoft Pays Activison Not IW SledgeHammer Raven Software or 3Arch.... and did you know this JD_2020 Josh Olin
@
@ManFlashX Treyarch is making #MW3 on the Wii, yes.

so 3arch is even helping with Mw3 too so if your gonna be mad be mad at Activison not the people they tell what todo

I dont have a wii so i dont really care if 3arch makes mw3 for the wii

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

kleszyk
08-10-2011, 02:43 AM #76
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Originally posted by l View Post
No shit ..................

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Alright wait till mw3 comes tell me if its modernwarfail

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I dont have a wii so i dont really care if 3arch makes mw3 for the wii

Stop bumming MW3 sure it will be good so long as it isnt challenge lobby raped
08-10-2011, 03:04 AM #77
This is my opinion, troll it if you want.. but I think Black ops is a great game, MW2 is a great game Both of them are great the way they are, I prefer MW2
some days, and I prefer black ops some days.
08-10-2011, 01:23 PM #78
Zombies gets boring.. This is non stop you don't know whats going to happen next... you can't just circle the map like Fag ops Zombies or world at war zombies

thats your opinion, besides you dont know how survival mode is going to be. personally as it stands i like zombies. if your are basing how survival mode is off of the videos then thats just sad on your part. every year the new cod releases videos on there new game, the videos look amazing and get you pumped up for the game, but then alot of people end up disappointed in the game. so you cant base a game off of its gameplay trailers.
08-10-2011, 01:41 PM #79
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
thats your opinion, besides you dont know how survival mode is going to be. personally as it stands i like zombies. if your are basing how survival mode is off of the videos then thats just sad on your part. every year the new cod releases videos on there new game, the videos look amazing and get you pumped up for the game, but then alot of people end up disappointed in the game. so you cant base a game off of its gameplay trailers.

Well i can.....

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by .JackDee.
Stop bumming MW3 sure it will be good so long as it isnt challenge lobby raped

Im not bumping im replying to what people said on my thread iight is that not aloud or somthing
08-10-2011, 01:45 PM #80
Well i can.....

im done arguing with you.
you have your opinion and i have my opinion.
08-10-2011, 04:34 PM #81
I say both are awesome i just love cod :P
08-10-2011, 04:36 PM #82
What a waste of a thread! I'm sure there has already been about half a dozen
of these kind of threads have been posted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo