08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-12-2011, 09:58 PM #101
Originally posted by ReJeKTz
Black ops is just simply an awful game all around. my internet connection is very fast and i always have 4 bars playing any cod, but i always end up getting 2 bars on this stupid game. the gameplay was shit compared t mw2. Mw2 had decent guns that took 3 or 4 bullets to kill, while on black ops, it could take half a mag. Also, when i try to conncect to a game, it sometimes takes over a minute to connect to a match. on mw2, there are 1/4 the people playing and i still find a game in 10-15 seconds. bottom line: Black ops = shit game. Mw2=Good game

well thats your opinion.
you say mw2 has better guns that kill faster but more than likely you are using stopping power and as it is on black ops i dont have any problem killing with any gun youare just a bad shot. and i also do not have connection problems on black ops. they are both fun games but i prefer black ops because there is less bs, no oma, ungodly knife lunges, glitch spots, hacks. black ops has a great security system compared to mw2. i wish mw2 had a somewhat good security system because i hate getting like 5 prestige lobby invites after every game i play.
but as i said its all a matter of opinion.
08-12-2011, 10:15 PM #102
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
well thats your opinion.
you say mw2 has better guns that kill faster but more than likely you are using stopping power and as it is on black ops i dont have any problem killing with any gun youare just a bad shot. and i also do not have connection problems on black ops. they are both fun games but i prefer black ops because there is less bs, no oma, ungodly knife lunges, glitch spots, hacks. black ops has a great security system compared to mw2. i wish mw2 had a somewhat good security system because i hate getting like 5 prestige lobby invites after every game i play.
but as i said its all a matter of opinion.

God damn you have xbox the lag is on the ps3. gunns are to weak on black ops...
08-12-2011, 10:20 PM #103
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by l View Post
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms! all i got to say is Mw3 better not ban for prestige hacking. prestige hacking did not effect other people game play all it did was caused rage on the Mics and all you had to do is the mute button God made for a reason.

Edit: you all can groan my post i dont care its called this is my Opinion and the forum is about Mw3 discussion..

Your grammar sucks. Their, They're, Their are the three possible English words to use. You used the wrong one almost every time.

Second, Prestige Hacking does affect those who care about the level system. It gets boring seeing everyone 10th prestige maxed level. It would be MW2 all over again. When you have everyone who is playing with their account the same level, there is no incentive to continue on. That feeling of being 10th prestige and having to work hard for it feels great when you play rather than having everyone be the same as you and it being a waste of time.
08-12-2011, 10:30 PM #104
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Black ops is probably the worst cod there is, and ps3 lag is really bad it is better now but it was terrible. But why would you here about ps3 lag? if your on xbox which im guessing you are you wouldnt know and why would your friends complain about lag to you when there on ps3 and your on different console
08-12-2011, 11:01 PM #105
xGozzy
Climbing up the ladder
Alot of people hate black ops just because they got banned it was a pretty good game.. when i was banned i was pissed because i really wanted to play it :L
08-13-2011, 01:14 AM #106
Originally posted by l View Post
God damn you have xbox the lag is on the ps3. gunns are to weak on black ops...

they are not that weak. i still kill people in a few bullets, it doesnt take half a mag like all these people are saying.
yes i know i have xbox i was commenting on what the other person said. besides as i said before my friends nor i have gotten bad lag on the ps3 version when we play.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dazpowder View Post
Black ops is probably the worst cod there is, and ps3 lag is really bad it is better now but it was terrible. But why would you here about ps3 lag? if your on xbox which im guessing you are you wouldnt know and why would your friends complain about lag to you when there on ps3 and your on different console

because i asked him about the lag that everyone keeps bitching about and both him and my other friend that play on ps3 said its not that bad.
and in my opinion mw2 is the worst cod there is.
08-13-2011, 01:34 AM #107
quigs
Gym leader
When black ops removed stopping power, a new breed of asshole was born.

blops failed because the people at treyarch are so ad at coding, a box that is like a foot tall has a barrier all the way to they sky, to stop people from somehow clipping into it.

MW3 statistically speaking should be good, as its been 3 fails in a row.
08-13-2011, 05:46 AM #108
Speirs
Haxor!
Completely agree honestly. Treyarch fails.
08-13-2011, 07:21 AM #109
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo