08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-07-2011, 11:27 PM #11
Originally posted by l View Post
yea its just my connection. Or idk maby you should have goten black ops on the first two weeks of release for ps3 and tell me if its my connection.

i did have it on the first two weeks or release. i dont remember getting lag, then again it doesn't bother me that much so i dont care to remember if i got lag or not. if i get lag i just leave and go find a different match, or suck it up and just play, i still get kills and do just fine with lag
08-07-2011, 11:28 PM #12
thugnificint
Do a barrel roll!
I really hope there's alot less lag.
08-07-2011, 11:33 PM #13
black ops isn't a bad game. it is very connection based but so far, it is the most balanced call of duty yet.

there will always be a connection advantage when the game isn't on a dedicated server. and consoles won't have dedicated servers any time in the near future. it's just way too costly.
08-07-2011, 11:36 PM #14
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
i did have it on the first two weeks or release. i dont remember getting lag, then again it doesn't bother me that much so i dont care to remember if i got lag or not. if i get lag i just leave and go find a different match, or suck it up and just play, i still get kills and do just fine with lag

The lag was on ps3
08-08-2011, 01:07 AM #15
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Treyarch has their strong points, IW has their strong points. Treyarch has their weak points, IW has their weak points. It all comes to down to personal choice, because I know some who prefer Black Ops, and some MW.

The gameplay sucked in Ops obviously, but there were other things that were good about the game. I for one cannot await for MW3's arrival.

But mark my words, when some flaws are found in MW3, people will rage again..

The following 3 users say thank you to Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

jackster802, LiveLongDieHard, T Vyrus
08-08-2011, 01:14 AM #16
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by x View Post
Treyarch has their strong points, IW has their strong points. Treyarch has their weak points, IW has their weak points. It all comes to down to personal choice, because I know some who prefer Black Ops, and some MW.

The gameplay sucked in Ops obviously, but there were other things that were good about the game. I for one cannot await for MW3's arrival.

But mark my words, when some flaws are found in MW3, people will rage again..

Well Hopefully that doesnt happen but we all know it will
08-08-2011, 02:12 AM #17
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
Stfu kid the connection is fine your just a whining cause your not any good at BO. Now dont get me wrong BO is not one of the better cods but is better than MW2. I remember when little kids like you used to rant, "W@W sucks, MW2 will be the best game ever". Yea and look what happened to that game, worst cod of all time. Cod 4 and W@W are the only true good cod games. Dont get your hopes up for this game as you saw mw2 with all its hype sucked, so dont expect it to be much better than BO.

Ps: Mw3 is not a MMO, Get your facts straight.

The following 4 users say thank you to G-ManRocks for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, jackster802, lf85, TOXiCiTY_619
08-08-2011, 02:17 AM #18
Killa
Banned
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Killa for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, Nas., x420XP
08-08-2011, 02:27 AM #19
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I :lol:ed ........................

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by ManRocks View Post
Stfu kid the connection is fine your just a whining cause your not any good at BO. Now dont get me wrong BO is not one of the better cods but is better than MW2. I remember when little kids like you used to rant, "W@W sucks, MW2 will be the best game ever". Yea and look what happened to that game, worst cod of all time. Cod 4 and W@W are the only true good cod games. Dont get your hopes up for this game as you saw mw2 with all its hype sucked, so dont expect it to be much better than BO.

Ps: Mw3 is not a MMO, Get your facts straight.

There was Lag in the first Couple weeks of release.. So gtfo.. I dont play cod i play Battlefield im not used the Constant Lag.. Not my fault

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo