08-07-2011, 10:53 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible and the guns are to weak. I and there guns sucked.f 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. Iw said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms!

You Mad? :carling:
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 08-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

AhhMahZing, almousawi, Bama205, Dante., FrOzTi, Hamilbum, JonnyWilson_1, MyDouGieFresH-, ReJeKTz-, Shakal, Skyl1n3, Super Vegito, teh-gangsta

The following 39 users groaned at GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, Ada Wong, Alphex, ARVINLOCOx, Audio, B Loner, Battle Papaya, Bush., ccarlsen, Clive, Dr. Dre, DRFT-ii_JOKER, Encopresis, FlyingIrishMan, Friday15, getxscared, hTx_Stunna_713, Joel, kleszyk, kMaan, lf85, MarioDaKid, Markie-, Sterg, NoobfromDK, Octavia, olboijoe, Onehungrywater, Pichu, RayJ_chugs, Sick_aSS_FoO, tdga7x, TheBurntCeltic, toxic90384109284, TrytoYOLO, Wondoh, x420XP, zZER0Zz
08-08-2011, 02:57 AM #20
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by l View Post
Yes i already new that. :lol:
They had it in waw so they might of thought of putting it in black ops but they didden't.

If I knew you were the person who posted this topic I would of saved my time reading it. I have a feeling your a 12 year old kid who just found out about NGU and your going post-crazy about it and posting dumb shit. Not that you need an -online-ego or anything, but you look like a retard by how you post and just your overall presentation.

(professional troll :dumbSmile

The following 3 users say thank you to Goone for this useful post:

JamazkieHD, Markie-, T Vyrus
08-08-2011, 03:20 AM #21
The lag was on ps3

my friend said he doesnt get bad connection on black ops. so it must be your connection or you are getting paired up with bad host connection.
08-08-2011, 05:08 AM #22
yo i agree to everything u said in yer post. litterally everything. not gunna lie
08-08-2011, 06:06 AM #23
MOHN
Big Daddy
(Hardened ≈ Stopping Power + Flak Jacket ≈ Juggernaut + second chance) = Fag Ops.
08-08-2011, 08:27 AM #24
shwig2
Gym leader
So everyone knows about Black ops *cough *cough* Fag ops i mean. well anyways there game is a complete fail the only good things they brought were theater mode, Removed Juggernaut and Stoping power. That's really all they did. And the reasons why they Fail so much is because They brought so much lag in the ps3 version of black ops i almost sold it Not even joking There game play is not the same across all platforms and the menu was horrible. If 3arch makes Another game i'm not going to buy it. They said they are going to completely revamp the Mp menu. I asked Robert on twitter about the mw3 security he said they are completely re doing the infrastructure and possible ban for Not following the rules.I know Fag ops did that but they failed at it. Mw3 is also going to be 60 Fps across all platforms! all i got to say is Mw3 better not ban for prestige hacking. prestige hacking did not effect other people game play all it did was caused rage on the Mics and all you had to do is the mute button God made for a reason.

Tell me why YOU think Black Ops is a fail?
08-08-2011, 11:02 AM #25
Wondoh
Former Staff
I like black ops and most likely the people who dont like it got banned for hacking. In my opinion its a great game especially with zombies. I have no connection issues and I dont find anything bad about the game. There are things that could be tweaked but other than that Im fine with the game.

Im looking forward to Mw3 and at first I was excited but now Im less excited seeing as it looks exactly like Mw2. :confused:
08-08-2011, 01:23 PM #26
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Goone View Post
If I knew you were the person who posted this topic I would of saved my time reading it. I have a feeling your a 12 year old kid who just found out about NGU and your going post-crazy about it and posting dumb shit. Not that you need an -online-ego or anything, but you look like a retard by how you post and just your overall presentation.

(professional troll :dumbSmile

Problem?..................

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I like black ops and most likely the people who dont like it got banned for hacking. In my opinion its a great game especially with zombies. I have no connection issues and I dont find anything bad about the game. There are things that could be tweaked but other than that Im fine with the game.

Im looking forward to Mw3 and at first I was excited but now Im less excited seeing as it looks exactly like Mw2. :confused:

umm... Its a sequel.. Its not supposed to be like battlefield. And im not banned. I just dont think its right Lol
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM #27
trizyyboi
Bounty hunter
umm mw3 will fail but awseom fails
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM #28
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by reddragon3999 View Post
my friend said he doesnt get bad connection on black ops. so it must be your connection or you are getting paired up with bad host connection.

Thats why every one was raging On there mics in the first two weeks of release of the game About Lag...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo